Portenzo Case

harold42483

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Well I pulled the trigger and bought mine today. Leather with dark blue inside intellistand and magnet closure. Can't wait

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Classic Bookcase
Embossing
Intellistand
Magnet and Strap
Shipped on the 9th day of production which is 9 businesses days.
Ordered on Saturday Night added upgrades on Monday
The case was shipped after two weeks on a Thursday
Delivery date is the following Tuesday so three businesses day.

Hopefully, I am able to pick up my case Monday evening from the FedEx store because I requested my package to be put on hold for pickup.

UPDATE
I just came back from picking up my portenzo case from Fedex today. On side note for those who order from FedEx eta on delivery changed twice on me. ETA on case original was 14th and once 14th came the eta changed to the 15th. Then by ended of 14th the eta changed two Fed EX and sad thing of it all it was at the FedEx warehouse only 30 minutes away from house. What's worse I requested for my package to be held at my local FedEX a week ago but they didn't accept my request until after hours last night. I don't if my shipment got delayed by my request to pick up the package or FedEx had delays over there own or their eta is just a puff of smoke. The eta on package was for 16th until actually called figures out what was going on and picked up package. Lastly what's funny is I am not supposed have package until tomorrow because when I request to hold package FedEx adds a day to your eta which I don't umderstand.

Enough of my FedEx tangent and here are some pics.

SpenceJonas

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Nice! I'm liking the green, almost used that for the inside of mine but then decided to go a completely different direction. Will post pictures of mine when I get home today :)

Jeremy8000

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Nice case, bunique! Your custom embossing almost makes me want to order another... Would be kind of fun running around with one embossed with "iPad Mini" ;)

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Nice! I'm liking the green, almost used that for the inside of mine but then decided to go a completely different direction. Will post pictures of mine when I get home today :)

You deserve 100 cool points for that statement:thumbup:
Next time around I will do something different but hopefully not for a very,very long time. As long N7 powers up and I don't break this case then I don't plan by another case or tablet ever.

wheezy276

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Debating on the Milk Chocolate or Perfect Blue, hopefully I can make up my mind and order before I leave work.

LOL... I swear I spent an hour on the site deliberating..

So for those of you that didn't get any custom engraving, how long from ordering did it take to arrive? I ordered yesterday.. could I expect by next fri?

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
LOL... I swear I spent an hour on the site deliberating..

So for those of you that didn't get any custom engraving, how long from ordering did it take to arrive? I ordered yesterday.. could I expect by next fri?
At the earliest they will have your case done by Thursday because of the 7 to 10 day production time they give out on the classic bookcase design. Then once the case is shipped it will take 1 to 5 businesses days to be deliveried if you chose FedEX home or ground other wise its 1 to 3 days. I don't know eta on standard shipping. Good luck and hope you get your case soon but don't bet on Friday.

Reactions: wheezy276

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnathan319