Power button doesn't "stick out" enough

dequardo#AC

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Second time I've read of HW differences among early batches. There's really NO bottom gap on some but not most? And the power buttons differ? O the one I returned it just barely sat above flush.

Mar 24, 2011
www.phoneology101.com
I had this problem exactly and I am with you it was very annoying. Eventually my power button would flat out get stuck. I had to pop the cover off so it would spring back out. I also had really bad gaps at the bottom of the screen with bad light leaks. I exchanged mine and the one I have now is flawless. Seeing many of them have this issue I don't know if it's worth the risk for you to exchange it out or not, but I'm glad I did. It seems like some people are getting cosmetically messed up phones while others have no issues at all. It sounds like some of the batches where put together on a Friday night at 5:25 by a guy that was more concentrated on getting off work. :confused:.

I am not interested in exchanging mine because its not really a problem...I just have to find the sweet spot majority of the time....If I had the issues as you did with the light, hell I would be exchanging it myself...but this is and the battery are my 2 major concerns...Now that i have the extended battery, I am still on my 2nd day on one charge with moderate use...I got 14 hours with HEAVY use on one charge...

devindpotts

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I am not interested in exchanging mine because its not really a problem...I just have to find the sweet spot majority of the time....If I had the issues as you did with the light, hell I would be exchanging it myself...but this is and the battery are my 2 major concerns...Now that i have the extended battery, I am still on my 2nd day on one charge with moderate use...I got 14 hours with HEAVY use on one charge...

Wow now that is impressive. I am thinking about taking the plunge and getting the extended battery. I will probably wait to find out if the multimedia dock will be able to hold the phone with the extended battery on. I don't want to have to pull the battery out each night before bed. Does the extra bulge bother you too much?

Mar 24, 2011
www.phoneology101.com
Wow now that is impressive. I am thinking about taking the plunge and getting the extended battery. I will probably wait to find out if the multimedia dock will be able to hold the phone with the extended battery on. I don't want to have to pull the battery out each night before bed. Does the extra bulge bother you too much?

I have a car doc and just have to put it away until I need to use my GPS. It adds some weight but that is ok...I do not mind I prefer a heavy phone in my hand and I can keep the 4G on...I was getting 4-6 hours tops with the standard battery...last Friday I had to charge it 3 times in one day and had enough...I figured if I wanted the 4G I had to go with the bigger battery....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000