Pre-ordering with Best Buy

LuckiestLiz

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
I got a call suddenly from BestBuy. Mind you, I am one of the unknown arrival dates whose order says it'll cancel after the 22nd. They claim an issue and I brace myself for a painful process. Nope, really nice guy helps and speaks to AT&T after I gave my passcode (primary reason they called), but suddenly the call drops. Yeah, my current SIM was deactivated. 🤦*♀️ I call back and he says, they screwed it up but give it up to a day and call AT&T if necessary. Apologetic, nice the whole time.

Chatted with AT&T and they say, well after arguing that I'm using a phone bought 4 days ago because he didn't get the year right, eventually that if I restart now he is "100% confident" my phone will work again.

That was an hour and four restarts ago. 🙄

The good news is, BestBuy said my AT&T Aura Glow is shipping tomorrow. Bad news? I'm not betting it arrives until after the holiday. 😭 Still, just give me the phone you swore I'd have in my hands on release day.

chazglenn3

Trusted Member
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Was in and out yesterday in a flash. Absolutely LOVING the Aura Blue color! I got a tempered glass case from Amazon to show off the color.

Serial Fordicator

May 15, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine because I am working out of town so I preordered mine to that town. Well, I'm going home tomorrow and my order status still states it will arrive tomorrow. Yet, no one knows when. So I call the online number and since I ordered it from a store I had to speak to that store. I speak to the store to try to get them to send it to my home best buy and they couldn't. What a crock. Never again. They told me I could cancel my order but I don't want to lose the entire reason I preordered.

7h3d34f0n3

Sep 13, 2017
Visit site
[URL="https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07SSW6DB2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1%22&tag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6624931]I went with this case from Spigen[/URL] I got the case Monday still waiting for the phone to go in it, LOL.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I ordered mine because I am working out of town so I preordered mine to that town. Well, I'm going home tomorrow and my order status still states it will arrive tomorrow. Yet, no one knows when. So I call the online number and since I ordered it from a store I had to speak to that store. I speak to the store to try to get them to send it to my home best buy and they couldn't. What a crock. Never again. They told me I could cancel my order but I don't want to lose the entire reason I preordered.
Who is it shipping through? Carrier should be able to re route

antman451

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Is it worth opening a phone call with BB in a separate tab while I'm working and griping about this situation? I mean...I preordered something almost two weeks before it was released, and I still don't have it.