Problems with posting on the forums since this morning.

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Hey,
Is anyone else having problems getting on the forum via mobile phone? I'm having a hard time posting anything on the forum since this morning.

I thought the problem was my phone - So I went on other forums and everything was running smoothly. This has never happen before. I keep getting an error message saying the system is too busy at this time please try back later.

What gives. It took me more that five minutes to post this.

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm hoping this issue get resolved soon. The system is moving really slow. I wonder what seem to be causing this.

It's definitely not the phone... I'm multitasking from Android Forum to Android Central and when using Android forum .. I'm able to post and scroll through forums really fast. This was the same on Android Central until this morning. Am I the only one experiencing this. I hope that someone who is charge is reading this, and is making an effort to fix this issue.

Thank-you.

HKM

Banned
Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Been working here flawlessly as should on mobile and web. What happens gives you operation timeout? or just takes forever to refresh pages and submitting posts?

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Been working here flawlessly as should on mobile and web. What happens gives you operation timeout? or just takes forever to refresh pages and submitting posts?
Fortunately, it seems like the problem has been eradicated. Thanks to the Administor.

I guess you had the forum all for yourself.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm getting recurring problems loading and posting.. I'm getting great 4g signal so that's not the case. I'm using my Evo phone, not on a computer. Sometimes it loads - another time it just freezes. I have be constantly logging out and in for it to work.(sometimes)

Ps. It's not the phone... because I'm multitasking between three other websites and I'm not having this issue.

Could an "Administrator check out if there is a problem with the server, or my account.

Thank-you.

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
It happens to me every once in a while. I figure the site just gets congested every now and then. It was happening to me late last night/early this morning also. There's nothing like typing out a huge post to find out the page wont load and everything you typed gets deleted. Now if I see a page is struggling to load I quickly long press and copy the text. Last night it was doing it and I was on my computer... same thing... multitasking. Other site were loading just fine but AC froze up for a little bit. I notice it only usually lasts for about 5 minutes then everything's back to normal.

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
The problem should be fixed at this current point. I was experiencing slow loading times the past few days when on my laptop and also when I used Tapatalk on my phone. Now it is back to normal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Exoduss