Readers choice awards: Verizon's best Android phone

What is the best Android phone on Verizon?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redraider133

Banned
Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
How can you put a phone on that isnt even out? If you are going to do that might as well add the stratosphere since it is supposed to come out the same day as the bionic.

BattleSwine

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site

Pre-MR2 My Thunderbolt has been great since MR2 release. Fixed the reboot issue, improved battery life (even on LTE), and GPS is much faster.... I never noticed GPS being slow as it was faster than my BB had been. It's a great phone. The writer of the article seems to have hearsay from another article and failed to verify. Weak excuse for journalism... the review was released well after MR2 was and yet failed to mention it.

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
It all depends if you want to ROOT or NOT... I work at best buy and get to play with every phone out right now... and I still think the TB is the best one... it has ALOT of developer support. and just becuase I OWN the TB doesn't mean this post and my vote for it are biased... I DO MY RESEARCH on all phones... all verizon needs is a NEXUS ;)

dd0yl3

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Pre-MR2 My Thunderbolt has been great since MR2 release. Fixed the reboot issue, improved battery life (even on LTE), and GPS is much faster.... I never noticed GPS being slow as it was faster than my BB had been. It's a great phone. The writer of the article seems to have hearsay from another article and failed to verify. Weak excuse for journalism... the review was released well after MR2 was and yet failed to mention it.
I totally agree, the thunderbolt is a completely different phones, since the MR 2 uppdates.

Tracey081

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
HTC all the way; I voted Dinc because it's the smallest one out there (and that means a lot to me); gave my Dinc2s away because they were so big, even though they seemed faster. ~shrug~

Plucknbach

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
Most will vote for the phone they own...

I wouldn't place much kudos on the rankings. The Thunderbolt was available much earlier than the Charge which is why it has more votes. I'm voting for the Charge because I own it. I've comapred the Tbolt and the LG Rev and the Charge and decided the Charge was the best of the 3. The other Motorola Droids did not matter because they are not 4G. The Bionic that I gave up on will never be available. Even if it does go on sale in September It wil not be the original Bionic showcased. It will be a tamed down version (not the true Bionic).

Charge it is...

DIE_JCL

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
I have to go with the Thunderbolt. I own the Charge and the Thunderbolt, while the Charge is a nice phone I prefer the Thunderbolt's design. I live in a 4G area and get full bars in my home.:cool:

benb70

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I have an Incredible, no, not an Incredible 2, and I voted for it because after a year-and-a-half, it still runs great. In fact, with CM7, it's much more stable than my friends' Fascinate and Thunderbolt. It still has the power and dev. and manufacturer support to contend with any other phone, IMO.

Edit: I forgot to add that it still got Gingerbread early on and was in the original batch of phones officially supported by the Netflix app.

Plucknbach

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
I have to go with the Thunderbolt. I own the Charge and the Thunderbolt, while the Charge is a nice phone I prefer the Thunderbolt's design. I live in a 4G area and get full bars in my home.:cool:

The bars don't have anything to do with your 4g signal. Turn of your Data and wifi and you will still get the bars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flynempire