roadrunner outlook email

RnRExpress

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
is anyone using their mesmerize with a roadrunner outlook account?

I have set up a lot of them on the Mesmerize phone. The key is that Roadrunner will usually not allow you to send emails through their outgoing server since the phone is accessing the internet not using your roadrunner modem and account. If your carrier has an outgoing SMTP server that is available for you to use, then use that. (US Cellular's is smtp.uscc.net and does not require login or security)

Depending on if you were a previous Adelphia customer, your outgoing server could be different. Check out this link: Road Runner Help

Or, you can go into your GMail account on your pc, and use GMail to import your Roadrunner emails for you. You can receive and reply to your Roadrunner emails as you normally would, but use GMail as the go-between.

Step 1 - Gmail Help

Hope that helps

Last edited:

rgraham1

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
RnRExpress -

THanks for the reply.

Just to be sure I get it: I would leave outlook configured the way it has always been on my desktop PC. I would configure the incoming on my cell with the RR info provided in the link. However, I would configure the outgoing smtp server with smtp.uscc.net. All other parameters would remain the default or stay the same as the RR setup.

Is that correct?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webchambers