[ROM][AOSP][4.0.3] Codename Android 1.5.5 [Full Open Source]

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Lol as davey said.. if the pink unicorn is going to turn you off a ROM - when its only a tiny image in settings and a bootanimation you can change in 2 seconds - as it "threatens your manliness" (LOL) maybe you've got some other issues you need to tackle first...

LOL, the threatening of my manliness was meant as a joke. I seriously don't like the pink unicorns, I don't understand them in the context of the rom for a phone. And, seeing a guy (developer) wearing a long platinum blonde wig with a artificial unicorn horn stuck on his foreheard leads to a lot of questions. OTH, having tried various other roms I'm about to move back to AOKP for the simple reason that I like the way the rom works. Of all the roms I've tried it seems to be the most bug free. All have been fast but I've found little bugs here and there that I don't like. AOKP is probably not bug free (what is?), but all the functions that I use on a daily basis work well on this rom.

As for the developer in the blonde wig and unicorn horn, well, he doesn't owe me any explanations, he has a life to do as he pleases and do it the way he pleases. I like his rom and that's the only thing that concerns me.

edwinc8811

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
ive been with codename since day one and i decided to try aokp because of the possibility of codename being abandoned. i didnt like aokp for some reason. i hated the branding but i can overlook that. something just seemed "off" and not as smooth as codename...so i went back to codename with their latest true nightly.

codename, please come back :(

elcgraphics

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Hi Im new to the forum, wondering if the CNA ROM works on original DINC and if so is there a place to download the ROM???
Thanks in advance.
Im running CM9 right now ...

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Hi Im new to the forum, wondering if the CNA ROM works on original DINC and if so is there a place to download the ROM???
Thanks in advance.
Im running CM9 right now ...

It does not, and the developer quit and was then found out to be a very unpopular developer from a while ago so, good riddance really. Check the DINC forum here and at rootzwiki to find any ROMs compatible for your device :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: NotJustAPhone

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe