[ROM][BETA] CM9 for Virgin Mobile and Sprint 10/3/2013

Brian Odom2

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Re: [ROM][BETA] CM9 for Virgin Mobile and Sprint 06/26/2013

quick question, the oe has phone memory, and the "internal" memory........if i set it to save on the external sd card, does the phone memory stay the same? does it take back the internal memory? the what is it, 1.8G. or is there a way to format the phone memory to get rid of the partition? or am i asking too much? thank you in advance.

aangbell

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site

sorry phenomx4 what happens is that the voice memos I receive from whatsapp
, Not heard, and tried many ways to solve it and nothing. Please, can fix it?

simba7032

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site

1. Wifi isn't working for me.
2. On startup, as soon as I get to my lockscreen, I get an error that says "Unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped."
3. Google Play store keeps saying I'm not logged into my Google profile, even though I am
4. Phone isn't picking up data (it's not the 1x problem listed in the OP, I'm seriously getting no service everywhere I go)

Any clue on how to fix these problems?

EDIT: Nevermind, fixed it. Works great :3

Last edited:

ThisIsMyShine

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site

I've moved on and changed phones now but wanted to come back and give another big thanks to you Phenom for the work and upkeep you had with this and your thread. :) Thanks and for all the replies!

phenomx4

May 10, 2012
Visit site

I've moved on and changed phones now but wanted to come back and give another big thanks to you Phenom for the work and upkeep you had with this and your thread. :) Thanks and for all the replies!

No problem. I haven;t used this in a while because it seemed dead and didn't seem to worth the time to post here. I use another forum to post my roms. I don't think I can post it here but you can google "optimus elite forum" and you can find that way. I have 4.1,4.2, and 4.4 roms there. Development is still alive for this phone but just not here. Just letting anyone who comes across this know.

kenharkey7

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site

No problem. I haven;t used this in a while because it seemed dead and didn't seem to worth the time to post here. I use another forum to post my roms. I don't think I can post it here but you can google "optimus elite forum" and you can find that way. I have 4.1,4.2, and 4.4 roms there. Development is still alive for this phone but just not here. Just letting anyone who comes across this know.

Yup activity is still strong with this phone, i'm going to be more active here on AC myself as well

jamoosh

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site

Hi everybody,
I understand that this forum isn't frequented as often as it once was, however if anybody comes across this, I was wondering if anybody could post the APK file for the dialer application from this rom, or one that is compatible. Thanks!

d34d85

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site

mobile network loss when i flash this but everything works fine wifi, calls, text.

jamoosh

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Hi, I'm not sure if anybody will ever see this message as the device, the ROM, and the forum seem to be somewhat abandoned, but it just wondering if it is possible to flash Xposed Framework in Cyanogenmod 9.
Please respond if you see this message and/or know the answer to this question.
Thanks.

jamoosh

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Hey everybody, does anybody know how to access the system menu to program the MSL, MSID, and PRL with this ROM? I just activated the phone on the free Ring Plus plan, and need to program it.
For those of you that are unfamiliar, they have a promotion going. Check it out at ringplus.net.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000