[ROM][ICS] Pete Alfonso's Nightlies

skinneejay

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Not sure. I know Pete did update the stock apps. Its possible he didn't sign it correctly. No biggie for me. The version we have works fine. Nothing really new added.

rem_kujawa

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
Can anyone get the PRL and profile to update from this ROM. I can get them to run just fine on the leak IMM76D leak.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

chud

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Can anyone get the PRL and profile to update from this ROM. I can get them to run just fine on the leak IMM76D leak.

I just tried both for you and both were successful. PRL 60686 before and after the PRL update. So no clue if either actually did anything but they didnt error out.

skinneejay

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys. How does your battery stats look? Last update android os was way at the bottom. Now mine seems to be at the top? Any thoughts? It seems like like the system has been kept up for an hour while the screen was only on for about 30mins
42575c93-b01a-8f65.jpg

chud

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Mine has always been Screen then OS for as far back as I can remember. This here is screen on for 2 hours and OS for a little over an hour. I did notice at one point that even with WiFi on, the data arrows on the signal bars were visible. Don't know if it was just a graphical glitch or if they were stuck transmitting.

8A95E43A-orig.png

chud

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
After you posted I did some looking and there are a LOT of complaints about the Android OS acting that way. People with modded ROMs all the way down to stock Galaxy Nexus'.

kevincwelch

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
just did a full wipe to see if I can get rid of the problem. If not oh well. No biggie.

Doubt it will get rid of the problem.

The Android OS "bug" is widespread across 4.0.3 and even in the 4.0.4 ROMs.

I do think there's a big difference in battery life between GB and ICS. My GB ROMs (all of them) outlasted my ICS ROMs in terms of idle battery length and actual screen time. Kernels being fairly equal.

Maybe it is the Android OS...

One wonders why when I'm sitting under a wireless access point with strong WIFI signal and data off that after 4 hours of essentially being idle I can go from 100% to 80% on ICS, but 100% to 92% on GB.