[ROM][ICS] Pete Alfonso's Nightlies

chestont

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm running the same radio but I've cycled through all of them. I'm just going to run a bugless gb rom for now. No issues moving from wifi to mobile network. Has the 4.0.4 update helped you guys?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

chestont

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Dangit, i love how stable and smooth my phone is now. But ICS is just so attractive I might just flash it for another test drive.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

skinneejay

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Why do you say that Chud? Are you running the new update? Is it causing you bootloops?
Maybe try to reinstall the ROM. Could have been a bad download

chud

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Why do you say that Chud? Are you running the new update? Is it causing you bootloops?
Maybe try to reinstall the ROM. Could have been a bad download
I got one the first time I installed the 4/02. Checked on XDA and others were having the same problem. I reflashed the ROM and flashed the latest Matrix kernel at the same time and it booted right up.

Shrug. I've been using Matrix lately anyway with good results.

It's annoying though that if you flash anything like the transparent power widget it breaks something in the ROM. 4G settings go away for example, even though I can still turn it on and use it via the widget.

skinneejay

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
I really don't mess with his ROM. I have been running his kernel for a while now. I hope I don't have any issues when updating tonight. I shouldn't because it seems everyone who was running the Matrix or another customer kernel are the ones having problems. Hopefully he fixes whatever is wrong by tonight. Still a great ROM.

chud

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Yeah it's definitely great. I just need the back light notifications so that means a different kernel.

The other little mods, like transparent power control and google music widgets, are just personal nit picks because on a black background the non transparent borders look really ugly and kill the overall look.

skinneejay

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
HAHA. I never noticed the trans borders until now! Thanks! lol. Have you ever tried NoLED? I have been using this since the time I got my nexus S.

chud

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Oh yeah, I forgot about NoLED. I used it a while back. Does it work with any kernel? I think it does so long as you're rooted.

skinneejay

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Rem_ What kernel were you using? I never went away from Peter's Kernel or the stock one. Mine updated just fine. I heard if you have been using another kernel it could give you issues. I think you just need to update your kernel and you should be all good.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindaoliver