Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Well.... You could flash the ov to page plus and have Verizon 3g coverage

This is getting off topic a bit though so if you want to discuss this pm me

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm thinking of going to Verizon, any advice on best data coverage?? Sprint's sucks (at least in CT). Thanks for all the help.

I love verizon as a service provider. I was with sprint for years and years. Had the Optimus S as my first android, jumped to the Nexus S 4G, and finally got a Epic 4G Touch as a warranty replacement when it died. When our business contract was up we switched to Verizon. I have LTE every where vs lucky to have 3G with sprint. My only real issue with Verizon is how they lock down phones. My Galaxy S 4 is wonderful, but Verizon demands locked bootloaders. I was one of the lucky few to get mine before they pushed an OTA to fix the Loki loophole (Loki is a locked boot loader bypass) and added boot loader check so you cannot roll back to previous versions. AT&T is the same way, but at least there you can run a nexus device an have no worries about root/ROM access. My advice is if you want the best network go with Verizon. If you want for sure to root/rom your phones and are happy paying device costs upfront go with AT&T (I say this because the n5 is not sold thru att but can get them thru the Google play store). Those 2 are the only really quality networks. T-Mobile is getting better but still not quite there.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe