ARCHIVED: [ROM][WIP] Unofficial CM7 (Gingerbread) - 8/19/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

basketthis

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: [ROM][WIP] Unofficial CM7 (Gingerbread) - 7/15/2011

Update will be slow coming as my wife has been in the hospital since Thursday. It will be a few more days until she is released. Then I will compile an update.

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Tapatalk

Best wishes to you and your wife. We can wait.

r0gu3dev1pr

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Update will be slow coming as my wife has been in the hospital since Thursday. It will be a few more days until she is released. Then I will compile an update.

We appreciate your work. We can wait. Not to mention that the only rule of CyanogenMod is don't ask for etas. :)

regime2008

May 24, 2011
Visit site

I am very sorry to hear take as much time as you need to get everything situated with you n your wife. we love your work over here but health is much more important

m4f1050

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site

I am experiencing the Bluetooth issue on calls. For music works fine, only on calls it doesn't work.

drewwalton19216801

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site

I'm compiling a build that has MMS fully working and the "Power button ends call" setting completely disabled. You OK with me posting it in this thread, or would you like me to send it to you to post?

rand807

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

hope everything is ok, prayers to your wife and your family. we can wait for as long as it takes. take your time.

drewwalton19216801

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site

Post it any way you want. Thanks

I made a separate thread. My builds are to be considered highly experimental and I'm directing users toward your builds if they want a little more stability.

desean93

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site

Ok so I flashed the rom yesterday.... and I'm loving everything about it but... there's one thing I can't hear anything through the earphone port... I have no clue as to if this was already addressed but I really want this fixed...... :)

basketthis

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site

Ok so I flashed the rom yesterday.... and I'm loving everything about it but... there's one thing I can't hear anything through the earphone port... I have no clue as to if this was already addressed but I really want this fixed...... :)

Are you sure you cleared everything before flashing? And I can't verify that the newest build of this has headphones, etc working. If you want to try drew's version for the time being it currently has more support although much more experimental. I can say that with drew's build I am not experiencing any earphone problems though....

Reactions: desean93

desean93

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site

Are you sure you cleared everything before flashing? And I can't verify that the newest build of this has headphones, etc working. If you want to try drew's version for the time being it currently has more support although much more experimental. I can say that with drew's build I am not experiencing any earphone problems though....
Thanks.... will try

maddmatt02

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site

I have a similar problem. I CAN hear calls through the earpeice on the phone itself, but if I turn down in-call volume the volume lessens but if I get the slider below half-way it actually mutes it. when you are listening to something through the headphone port, maybe its similar and you have to have the media volume above half on the slider....

Im betting you probably tried to turn it up but just in case you didnt your problem might just be something dumb like this you havent tried...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hooded88