RUMOR MILL: Samsung to support Android 4.2.2 and Android 5.0 To GS3

mak916

May 17, 2010
Visit site
OK may 15th is the announce date for KLP but that doesn't mean it's the release date. It could be weeks or even months before it's released. Then it will take awhile (months) for it to trickle out to all "nexus" variants first. Then it's up to the carriers (not Samsung) whether our phones get the update. If they decide to give it to us (which is possible) they have to test it first which takes quite a bit of time. So Spring of 2014 for KLP sounds more reasonable if Sprint gives it to us.

I have been wrong before about updates but I'll take your bet, that your gonna regret, cause I'm the best that's ever been!!

I totally agree with you. We will not see KLP until sometime next year. We probably won't get 4.2.2 until sometime in the 3rd quarter of this year. Sprint will take there time even though they will most likely be the first carrier to put it out.

Corey Sheldon

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
If your rooted cm10.1x and carbon and black bean all run 4.2.x I have run them on the sph L710 I'm swapping for tmobile

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Gator, I think the point was that by May 15th we'd know what will be in 5.0, as was asked in post 14. No one suggested the 15th is when it would be available.

I know, but he stated in post #9 that he thinks Sprint's S3 will see KLP by the end of 2013. I was making the point that if KLP is announced in may, there's no way in Honey BooBoo's diaper that we will see KLP this year.