Ruu For 2.89.651.2 Hboot 1.58

cosmos0001

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
outtta knowhere does this have to do with battery reminder off, red flashing led off, or turn off vibrate when call connects features?:confused:

jcorcione

Mar 5, 2010
Visit site
I relocked went back and went back to root took the upgrade (2.89... etc...) and when i try to reboot to recovery i get the Phone and Triangle and then the circle with the phone icon pics. then after a little while it will "wake up" and reboot as normal. The phone is functioning but can't reboot into recovery.. frustrating. I trying to down grade to 1.49 to go s off using the down grade method but forgot not to take the update. now on 1.58... sorry for the newbie post.

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
having problems, new to the evo3d. trying to root so i can carrier flash. cant get revolutionarys method to work nor htc dev to work. htc dev says unlocked but never showes up on the phone so i can unlock it. been reading for bout a week just cant sort through it all. and help on how to root this would b great. hboot 1.58 software 2.89.. android 4.0.3. everytime i try to follow htc dev and upgrade the ruu to 2.17 or any other ruu it says im usin the wrong rom version. says 1.0.3 or 1.0.5.2011. so im kinda lost
sorry if i broke any rules by what i said. this is just aggervating

you need to be s-off to in order to flash an older version of your firmware, your best bet would be to go s-off

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I relocked went back and went back to root took the upgrade (2.89... etc...) and when i try to reboot to recovery i get the Phone and Triangle and then the circle with the phone icon pics. then after a little while it will "wake up" and reboot as normal. The phone is functioning but can't reboot into recovery.. frustrating. I trying to down grade to 1.49 to go s off using the down grade method but forgot not to take the update. now on 1.58... sorry for the newbie post.

you need to reinstall a custom recovery

jcorcione

Mar 5, 2010
Visit site
you need to reinstall a custom recovery

Sorry I meant to say unroot.. however what I did was go back to the HTC dev unlock. Then flashed the cwm then the Su.efgh super user. Then installed my TB. TB was.telling me no.access to the root so I'm still not rooted went in to cwm flashed superwipe then did a total wipe factory reset and then flashed to meanRom. Rooted now but now on 1.58 hboot s on with the new ICS MEANROM. I guess I have to resign my self to the fact that I am stuck with s on. To flash any other toms I am using 4ext recovery control. So much for the downgrade process to.go to s off. :banghead:

Sent from my EVO 3D using xda/tapatalk 2 premium

dizzle16

May 4, 2011
Visit site
Sorry I meant to say unroot.. however what I did was go back to the HTC dev unlock. Then flashed the cwm then the Su.efgh super user. Then installed my TB. TB was.telling me no.access to the root so I'm still not rooted went in to cwm flashed superwipe then did a total wipe factory reset and then flashed to meanRom. Rooted now but now on 1.58 hboot s on with the new ICS MEANROM. I guess I have to resign my self to the fact that I am stuck with s on. To flash any other toms I am using 4ext recovery control. So much for the downgrade process to.go to s off. :banghead:

Sent from my EVO 3D using xda/tapatalk 2 premium

You can try the juopuntbear wire trick. Not sure if it works with this h boot but it's worth checking out. And it's not hard.

androidfan210

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
anybody know where I canf ind this RUU file... I need to unroot my HTC EVO 3D!!! RUU_Shooter_ICS_35_S_Sprint_WW*E_2.89.651.2_Radio_1.09.00.070*6__NV_NV_SPCS_1.43_release_271*101_signed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174