S20 FE - need a good, thin glass screen protector

wilson_smyth

Apr 3, 2016
Visit site
Ive bought 3 different tempered glass screen protectors for my s20 FE and all are not great.
They all feel very thick, edges are not beveled/rounded in any way, and the camera protector that came with one set caused a blue haze on photos when flash was used.
They all fit differently too, some are too long so the edges never adhere properly, some are short so there is still unprotected glass.

Can anyone recommend a good quality, thin tempered glass protector?

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Can check white stone dome , Zagg

I too was going to recommend them! I've heard good things about them.

I use Skinomi's screen protector on my S10. It's not tempered glass but it's definitely a better plastic screen protector than other brands I've tried. I recommend that, too. I have been using it for about five months and have had no issues with it as of yet.

JRW59

Jul 20, 2021
Visit site
Have a new S20 FE and I'm looking for a good full glue tempered glass screen protector and a good phone case that matches up to the screen protector really well if one exist. Thought about Zagg as I would think they would cut their protectors to work with their case, but that may be wishful thinking. There are some combinations that don't fir up well together and it's usually to big of a gap between the protector and the case which people don't like. Rounded edges should take care of this at least partially.

Also didn't know that the full glue on some tempered glass screen protectors is thicker than the tempered glass. This is for a "MyBat" protector: 0.33mm glass+0.45mm AB glue+0.2mm privacy layer, but have no idea if other manufacturers work out the same.

Again, I'm just looking for a good fit combination between the protector and a case. A case with a raised bezel would likely help as well.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Have a new S20 FE and I'm looking for a good full glue tempered glass screen protector and a good phone case that matches up to the screen protector really well if one exist. Thought about Zagg as I would think they would cut their protectors to work with their case, but that may be wishful thinking. There are some combinations that don't fir up well together and it's usually to big of a gap between the protector and the case which people don't like. Rounded edges should take care of this at least partially.

Also didn't know that the full glue on some tempered glass screen protectors is thicker than the tempered glass. This is for a "MyBat" protector: 0.33mm glass+0.45mm AB glue+0.2mm privacy layer, but have no idea if other manufacturers work out the same.

Again, I'm just looking for a good fit combination between the protector and a case. A case with a raised bezel would likely help as well.
Hi, welcome to AC!
You look at White Stone Dome?

RapidTurtle

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I have AM Film on my S20 plus, and love it. It comes with a cylinder that you put on over the fingerprint reader during install, and I find it works great. It's a little cheaper than whitestone dome also.