S21 Preorder Samsung Online

Gayle Lynn

Jun 20, 2016
Visit site
Ordered on 16th and pending. I'm hoping they ship Monday at the latest. I'm not sure how long CC will keep a pending hold, a week or less I assume.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Ordered on 16th and pending. I'm hoping they ship Monday at the latest. I'm not sure how long CC will keep a pending hold, a week or less I assume.

My items all have dates and says
ships by except for the tag. But I think my order is still on hold. A supervisor was supposed to call me back and the person who emailed me twice today quit responding.

I'm going to try to call back on my way home from work tonight and ask for a supervisor again just to find out what is going on. And I need to check my credit card statement.

jlangner

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
My items all have dates and says
ships by except for the tag. But I think my order is still on hold. A supervisor was supposed to call me back and the person who emailed me twice today quit responding.

I'm going to try to call back on my way home from work tonight and ask for a supervisor again just to find out what is going on. And I need to check my credit card statement.

I ordered a tag by itself and will be here tomorrow...I wanted to try, I assume it will work on current phone.

Dualmonitors

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I ordered a tag by itself and will be here tomorrow...I wanted to try, I assume it will work on current phone.
@jlangner: may i ask if you also read that there are actually two versions of the tag? iirc, it's tag versus tag pro. the tag pro isn't available till later in the year, i think. hope i recall correctly.

cpatrick08

May 27, 2013
Visit site
My T-mobile Ultra 512gb black from Samsung is no longer showing backordered, but my Silicone case with S-Pen is showing backordered will ship the week January's 29th.

Last edited:

Dualmonitors

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
My T-mobile Ultra 512gb black from Samsung is no longer showing backordered, but my Silicone case with S-Pen is showing backordered will ship the week January's 29th.

congrats to you for being so fortunate!

i got the 512gb S21 Ultra unlocked from samsung.com, and it says "backordered" AND has still has the cancel button.

i wonder what's going on? :(

cpatrick08

May 27, 2013
Visit site

i got the 512gb S21 Ultra unlocked from samsung.com, and it says "backordered" AND has still has the cancel button.

I was merely informing people so they could see if their backorder has been removed. I still have the cancel button as well.

pags11

Mar 5, 2019
Visit site

Standard based on previous pre-orders for the status of the phone to show "backorderd" until about 24 hours before it ships. I wouldn't worry.

Mr.Gadget

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
I was initially able to order the Verizon S21 Ultra 512GB from the Samsung site, but they cancelled my order today! Looks like one can only buy the 512GB Verizon variant straight from Verizon now. The 512GB model now shows "available unlocked only". Kind of a bummer, but I suppose 256GB will suffice... I just wish they hadn't lead me down the path and yanked it from me several days later...

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I was initially able to order the Verizon S21 Ultra 512GB from the Samsung site, but they cancelled my order today! Looks like one can only buy the 512GB Verizon variant straight from Verizon now. The 512GB model now shows "available unlocked only". Kind of a bummer, but I suppose 256GB will suffice... I just wish they hadn't lead me down the path and yanked it from me several days later...

Seriously! Me and my and my husband both ordered Verizon 512. I can't believe that. So now we going to lose out on the extra 60 bucks worth of accessories from the reservation? I don't want unlocked this time around.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Label was created couple of days back. Ships 25th and delivery on 27th. Unlocked S21 Ultra 128 GB from Samsung.com

18 lbs weight (Phone + Buds pro + 3 Cases 25w adapter + free Galaxy tag)

In-line with other releases of delivering the Wednesday off launch week.

35765ddd43e18debd2a42bf142902693.png

sdk_1052

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site

Did you get a confirmed order email? Sometimes if your credit card denies the charge they will cancel the order but they usually will contact you to update payment first.

sdk_1052

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
Verizon 512gb ordered on the 14th, cancel button still there and still says backordered but earlier this week said created. Did get my confirmed order email last week after order.

jlangner

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
Verizon 512gb ordered on the 14th, cancel button still there and still says backordered but earlier this week said created. Did get my confirmed order email last week after order.

I think today and tomorrow most of remaining pre-orders will have cancel go away...Mine still just says created as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazyload05