S5 over iPhone 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Well, if they had added maybe a single millimeter or two like HTC to a slight curve, iPhone6s wouldn't be bending in half after a few days of use.

And yes, different devices perform differently. As in Android devices perform better. While you may have been being facetious, you are absolutely correct.

I kno bro, apple needs to put a 2.7 gigawatt processor and maybe 4 if not 6 terabits of ram in the iPhone 6s so maybe, maybe they can catch up to android and beat htc and Samsung in sales.

Otherwise they're doomed imho

They should just change iOS to android since it's better and then add a curve

Sent from my 128gb iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk via Sprint Spark

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
I kno bro, apple needs to put a 2.7 gigawatt processor and maybe 4 if not 6 terabits of ram in the iPhone 6s so maybe, maybe they can catch up to android and beat htc and Samsung in sales.

Or maybe they should just not fall apart and be at least somewhat on par hardware wise with their competitors, especially when they're charging as much or more for their product.

I'm not going to get all sarcastic like yourself, all the facts are clear for everyone to see.

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Or maybe they should just not fall apart and be at least somewhat on par hardware wise with their competitors, especially when they're charging as much or more for their product.

Exactly, such cheap build quality imo,also it should have a removable battery and a 25 megapixel camera

For $5000 a pop people should at least get the same quality they get from a nexus 7

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
None from me bro, I bought this iPhone just to smash it and record it on video so Apple can see how terrible they are and maybe they'll fix it and come to android.

Cool, cool, so the the benefits of an ip6 are ad Homs and sarcasm. Sweet deal, sis.

Sent from my iPhone 7...err, HTC M8. same thing, right?

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site

Your clearly irritated about the possibility that your shiny new $1000.00 128gb iPhone 6+ may bend in half (hence all the sarcasm) most of the ppl in this forum are level headed consumers who've made a choice on their devices based off of research and what works best for them be it Android or apple.

Now you clearly have an issue because your making fun of all the things that are actually true about what many ppl see as the advantages of an S5 android device over the iPhone 6 but you blindly poke fun at it. Your welcome to your opinion but geesh don't take it out on us because your LG G-Flex.... Oh I mean iPhone 6+ has a secret curved screen feature!

Posted with my Galaxy S5, via the Android Central App

bsettz

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Just read a blog that put the iphone6 head to head with the galaxy5 smh the galaxy5 beat the iphone6 in every category thats crazy...

Posted from galaxyS5

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Your clearly irritated about the possibility that your shiny new $1000.00 128gb iPhone 6+ may bend in half (hence all the sarcasm) most of the ppl in this forum are level headed consumers who've made a choice on their devices based off of research and what works best for them be it Android or apple.

Now you clearly have an issue because your making fun of all the things that are actually true about what many ppl see as the advantages of an S5 android device over the iPhone 6 but you blindly poke fun at it. Your welcome to your opinion but geesh don't take it out on us because your LG G-Flex.... Oh I mean iPhone 6+ has a secret curved screen feature!

Posted with my Galaxy S5, via the Android Central App

I was on both platforms (plus a 2 year stint on windows),I couldn't care less.

I have a manufactures warranty in addition to my carrier protection plan, so guess how much this issue concerns me? 0%

My sarcasm has nothing to do with you or anyone else in this thread outside of the person I directly quoted.

No one is saying one device doesn't have advantages over the other, the blind hatred, ignorant comparisons of specs of two different operating systems and trolling is the issue at hand.

I'm a level headed consumer, meaning that I won't sit and say "hey android devices are full of lag and get super slow after two months, get updates whenever carriers decide they want to give it to them, have disgusting launchers, full of malware and bloat ware " or any other stupid ignorant comments.

I also don't say " Apple devices suck, you can only change the wallpaper, it can bend because it is so thin, it should have a curve so that when it rests in a table it wobbles, it needs more ram, it only has 8 mega pixels, it needs 55"

Nor do I say " windows devices suck, they have 0 apps, they come in ugly colors, no one wants them" etc

Every operating system or device has flaws,poking fun at something without looking at things logically and objectively is foolish:

Plastic sucks: it's more durable

The iPhone 6 bends=it's tall and thin, what were you expecting?

Windows has no apps=they have no user base as well, what were you expecting?

Comparing a Mercedes with a Prius or comparing a Porsche with a tesla, and saying one is great and one is mediocre because one gets more mpg is *****, because all things aren't even, different engine types, designs, weight, etc

There's too much stupid trolling from everyone, grow up, it's like a bunch of 5 year olds saying X power ranger is better than Y power ranger because your biases say so.

Sent from my Apple iPad Air using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chao