S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

sumner929

May 22, 2010
Visit site
Just FYI for those that submitted for the Gear S2 watch. Check your statuses. Both of mine have now changed from "currently under review" to "fulfillment pending". Hope that means I have some S2's in the mail...in 4-6 weeks :)

ashmouth

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Just FYI for those that submitted for the Gear S2 watch. Check your statuses. Both of mine have now changed from "currently under review" to "fulfillment pending". Hope that means I have some S2's in the mail...in 4-6 weeks :)

I had looked earlier and noticed the same, nice to see movement early

ZMc1834

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
FYI for those still waiting on their phones, the Gear S2 now says "Sold Out".

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 935.jpg
    935.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 84

KPMcClave

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Ordered the silver edge on the afternoon of 3/3. Received notification my card was charged tonight. I'll update on shipping once that posts to my account.

Good news! I also ordered mine on 3/3... Sure enough, I was charged tonight as well.

Figures. Had to wait almost two weeks, but it's going to hit as my billing cycle ends in 2 days. May as well have had the cheaper bill for a month at this point. Well, at least I don't get an S2 out of it.

RockyMin

Feb 25, 2016
Visit site
Kind of annoys me that everyone doesn't get a fair chance at choosing a promo item because you need the phone in hand to register. Why couldn't you register at the time of purchase and Verizon confirms you purchased a qualifying product?

When I ordered my phone yesterday, the watch was still in stock, but by the time I completed the order and then realized I needed the phone in hand to register, it was gone. Hope the VR is still in stock by the time my phone gets here today or I won't get anything for purchasing the phone within the required time frame.

ZMc1834

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Verizon is still advertising the S2 on their main page even though it is no longer being made available by Samsung.

Posted via the Android Central App

ashmouth

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Thanks. That sucks, since I have absolutely no interest in the VR. Still waiting on my silver Edge from Verizon.

I just checked the promo page, there is a blue submit button under the sold out gear s2 picture, maybe they have a backup plan for those who are waiting on backorder? but i am not sure if thats just the regular submit button either lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lbburns87