S7 just arrived!

Dan TheMan86

Jan 12, 2016
Visit site
The battery life is amazing,touch wiz is so smooth absolutely no lag at all

Posted via the Android Central App

Nice! How much use are you getting out of a single charge? I'm really hoping this phone lasts at least 1.5 days with moderate use. I have too many friends with Android phones that are always dying by 8pm

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
t mobile version comes with headphones,love that it comes with the OTG cable for transferring wired between devices,we'll done Samsung!

Yeah! I was surprised when I saw the OTG dongle in an unboxing video! Nice!

Also, video click bait idea: I have seen only two (and one is EXTREMELY crappy) S7/S7 Edge SloMo video samples. And I'm sure I'm not the only one doing that search. Go! haha

Cakefish

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site
Yeah! I was surprised when I saw the OTG dongle in an unboxing video! Nice!

Also, video click bait idea: I have seen only two (and one is EXTREMELY crappy) S7/S7 Edge SloMo video samples. And I'm sure I'm not the only one doing that search. Go! haha
Have you seen SuperSaf's 6S vs S7 comparison on YouTube? It has a slow-motion video included.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
That was one :p hehe The other was a guy just dropping a coin and throwing a toy car under very crappy angles and lighting. Didn't really appreciate how SloMo quality looks.

Plus, I wanna see videos from actual users (not reviewers who may or may not be biasedCOUGHpaidCOUGH). And this is an actual 'final build' product. So I'm more interested in these shots.

mariusfilip

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
What does that mean? I am new to Samsung only had HTC so I am trying to see what this does that HTC didn't
i wondered if the notifications on the Active Display can be opened by touching/swiping them,just like normal notifications but i found out they can't,another downside is that the Active Display doesn't work with 3-rd party apps, I'm using something very similar on my S6,an app called AcDisplay, very nice for AMOLED screens,i'll install it when i get my S7 :)

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Does this case work with third party apps and does it do kind of the same thing as the always on feature? I was just curious I have this light up dot view case now for my HTC M9 for notifcations an time but it's hard to read or see. But I am wanting this one for my new edge Galaxy S7 edge S-View Flip Cover, Clear Silver

I'm afraid you're going to be quite disappointed in the always on display. Not only are they not actionable, it doesn't work with third-party applications. It's really just a clock with a battery indicator and maybe a few select Samsung indicators for missed calls, text messages and voice mails.

Joe C7

Jul 22, 2015
Visit site
I just received mine today and so far battery life is not much better than my s6

adeater95

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
and what about music player? I've heard Samsung decided to delete its own player and now we're supposed to use Google Play Music which is terrible... Is that true?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotifyWord