Samsung.com Orders

doxidad

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I actually have good news. I got a email from FedEx saying my phone was picked up and on its way. Due here on 3/8 by 8pm.

theobject

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
Well last night spoke with CS order ok being processed for delivery 3/8. Then this afternoon get email sorry order delayed. Will let you know new delivery date. Cancel button still present.

Same here. I was assured 3 times by a Samsung support rep last night that the phone would delivered by 3/8. Today my wife got the same email. Red 512gb.

Update - They are now telling me delivery by 4/4. Ugh!

Last edited:

noordzy77

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Same here. I was assured 3 times by a Samsung support rep last night that the phone would delivered by 3/8. Today my wife got the same email. Red 512gb.

Update - They are now telling me delivery by 4/4. Ugh!
They will absolutely lie to you.

I spoke to a representative last Monday at 5pm. Everything was fine, they assured me that the order was good to go, they were just experiencing delays. 2 hours later my order was canceled.

WizeGuyDezignz

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
They will absolutely lie to you.

I spoke to a representative last Monday at 5pm. Everything was fine, they assured me that the order was good to go, they were just experiencing delays. 2 hours later my order was canceled.

Yeah they say anything they can to get you out of their hair. Sad, but true.

nuangel2

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Well I looked online t-mobile they only have black 256 I want 512 and they aren't shipping until 3/25,looked at best buy I prefer unlocked but was willing to order t-mobile but they can't order either in 512.he said they have not been able to fill pre-orders.

So I either wait forever for Samsung to get their act together or cancel order. Wait for s22ultra. But I have all my cases covers etc

I am so aggravated with situation. I am fine with my note 20 but I really wanted my sky blue 512 gb. S22 ultra

runfar262

Aug 17, 2019
Visit site
I finally got my order at 7:30 p.m. on March 2. I had missed the delivery by a few mins. on 2/22. It took 8 extra days to get to me but I am thankful Fedex tried a fourth time to deliver it. Phew! I am really liking the S22 Ultra. It is fast and smooth. Also swapping my device on Sprint/TMobile went fine. And I dropped off my trade in at the FedEx store today. So, it all worked out. ??????

rizzo269

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
My newest order placed on 3/1 still shows backordered with cancel button and shipping week of 3/23. Just hoping it stays that way and the cancel button disappears in the near future. 512 green unlocked ultra.

Tuxedogirl

Feb 21, 2022
Visit site
My newest order placed on 3/1 still shows backordered with cancel button and shipping week of 3/23. Just hoping it stays that way and the cancel button disappears in the near future. 512 green unlocked ultra.

Same here. My last re-order placed 2/25. ATT 512 green ultra. Expected delivery 3/25. Cancel button still present. Last email from Samsung 3/1 said still on time but I don't trust anything they send me. It is an adventure at this point in the game. Just hope the extended wait is worth it! Considered changing to the black 512 as it appeared in stock over weekend to arrive this week, but at this point very hesitant to change anything with my order. Fingers crossed for all of us still waiting!

rizzo269

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Same here. My last re-order placed 2/25. ATT 512 green ultra. Expected delivery 3/25. Cancel button still present. Last email from Samsung 3/1 said still on time but I don't trust anything they send me. It is an adventure at this point in the game. Just hope the extended wait is worth it! Considered changing to the black 512 as it appeared in stock over weekend to arrive this week, but at this point very hesitant to change anything with my order. Fingers crossed for all of us still waiting!
I'm also afraid to change anything after my initial order fiasco and it getting cancelled. I'm still waiting for the affirm loan to get cancelled so I can get a refund on the payment I made. Only chose that option for the 25 dollar discount and I have a feeling that's going to end up being a massive headache too. Hopefully patience wins out and they get these orders sorted out quickly.

nuangel2

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
well my order placed on 2/9 still has cancel button ,no longer has a delivery date and I got email saying delayed sorry no new date listed so I play waiting game still

rizzo269

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I got another email this afternoon saying everything is still on track for 3/25 delivery. It's bad that I have zero confidence that is the case.

WizeGuyDezignz

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
well my order placed on 2/9 still has cancel button ,no longer has a delivery date and I got email saying delayed sorry no new date listed so I play waiting game still

I also placed two orders on the evening of the 9th after the website stopped glitching. The second order I placed that evening (my gf's) had the order confirmed by the morning. Mine never got confirmed for almost a week. It didn't seem right to me so I cancelled my order and reordered on the 16th. That order got confirmed within a few days and I got mine delivered with my gf's last Tuesday.

I don't know why, but sometimes orders seem to get lost in limbo and if you order again later it goes through fast. There is no rhyme or reason unfortunately.

nuangel2

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Well spoke with cs today .they have no idea when my unlocked sky blue s22 ultra will be sent .She stated “stated there was too much demand and Samsung is doing best they can”So basically keep waiting because it’s exclusive color.So I canceled the order.I am not waiting forever for phone I ordered 2/9.why Samsung continues to take orders for exclusive colors when they can’t fulfill preorders from 2/9.

So I ordered a t mobile S22 ultra 512gb. I saved 160 dollars.since I got 850 instead of 650 for my trade in .my card has been charged and delivery is 3/24/22 .

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm sorry y'all are going through so much to get your phones. I would think by now Samsung should know that a lot of their customers like the exclusive colors , the bigger phones, and the higher storage sizes. This has been the worst launch yet. I don't recall it ever being this bad before .

Ninjarette

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I'm sorry y'all are going through so much to get your phones. I would think by now Samsung should know that a lot of their customers like the exclusive colors , the bigger phones, and the higher storage sizes. This has been the worst launch yet. I don't recall it ever being this bad before .

I don't recall it being this bad either. Just an entire mess. Good thing I prefer black phones.

nuangel2

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I have ordered from Samsung online for five years .the last being two note 20ultras with no,issues .this year has been ridiculous.Samsung should know by now that people want more colors unlocked and higher internal memory.especially when there was no note in 2021.Samsung just made a mess of all this.granted I ordered exclusive color on 2/9 but it stated 3-4 weeks.now at a month and they don’t have phone to send out.And it’s not only exclusive orders back ordered there are back ordered in most colors and sizes now .The carriers don’t have stock either.I looked at best buy and t mobile

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salpha