Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. iPhone 6 Plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

amzi160586

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Note 4 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Which would you recommend?

... as you guys have have guess.. upgrade from note 3 to note 4 or iPhone plus 6...ohhhh dear...

Posted via the Android Central App

lazerproof

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
re: Note 4 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Which would you recommend?

... as you guys have have guess.. upgrade from note 3 to note 4 or iPhone plus 6...ohhhh dear...

You should go with the Note 4. It should be a more familiar experience for you and I doubt you will be disappointed.

rvhs03

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site

The note 4 is the 4th iteration of phablet for Samsung. They've got it down. Apple, I'd you read the reviews, didn't think things out very well. I'll definitely be going note 4 from my current note 3.

Posted via Android Central App

Jnorton2724

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site

Note 4. Camera will be better, display will be better, S Pen multitasking features and all the awesome things Android can do. I have looked into the big iPhone out of curiosity but they really don't utilize the larger display like Samsung does. I also recently saw a camera comparison video for both the new iPhones vs the galaxy s5 and the s5 does have a better main camera but falls short with the front facing camera. The Note 4 will have the s5 camera with improvements so it will be better.

Also, the iPhone 6+ is bigger then my Note 3 but has a smaller screen. Apple needs to work on the large phone design by making the bezels smaller for larger displays. Both will be great phones, of course, and Apple has made a really great first attempt at a large phone. In the end though, for larger phones, Samsung Galaxy Note line is still the one the beat.

Posted via Galaxy Note 3

Yk Chin

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site

I'm a Note 3 user. Initially, I was inclined to get iPhone 6+ but after some consideration, I decided to go for Note 4 instead.

Yes, all those reasons mentioned above are part of the reasons. I need big memory space for my video, music, etc hence the expanded memory thru microSD, up to 128 GB is a deal breaker for me.

exdrinker

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site

I would go back to the Note 2 before the iPhone 6 plus. The Note series has much more to offer in terms of productivity. I never owned the original Note but have had an iPhone 4s and the Note 2 and 3. There is no comparing the two lines in productivity terms.

gladesmellzgood

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site

I was torn for a while too but after using an iPhone 6 Plus in store and reading reviews I'm definitely going with the note 4. I am however pissed about this month wait as I'm super impatient.

gottria

Trusted Member
Oct 30, 2009
Visit site

Don't think the note 4 will have the S5 camera. The note 4 camera is made by Sony with a OIS lens.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site

That's an easy one. If you use the note 3 specific features, meaning that she pen, frequently and like the user interface and everything else about android, then the Note 4 is the phone for you. If all you want is a big screen fast phone and don't mind ios, the lower resolution screen, the Apple economy system, by all means the 6 plus is a fine device and might be the one for you. Stay away from the 16 gb model and remember that if you use lots of storage for music, pics, and videos that you might have to go for 128 gb model since there's no storage expansion.

Once you did some soul searching, the choice should be easy.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Re: Good video comparison of Note 4 & iPhone 6 Plus

I saw that yesterday but the guy spoke his native language. Don't think he owns that phone, did you see the Samsung guest Id card laying on the table?

thegame161

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site

Unless you love iOS I can't see many reasons why you would pick iPhone plus over Note 4 personally

amzi160586

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site

Thanks guys for all the responses..

Well I've always had iPhone up until the 5 when I switched to the note 2 and then on launch the note 3.

I personally like both operating systems so this is the reason as to why im finding it difficult to make a decision.

I don't feel that im utilising the note 3 to its fullest capacity and taking advantage of its many functions.

The main use of my phone is videos, Internet and gaming.. hardly actually use it to call people..

anon8126715

Banned
Oct 10, 2013
Visit site

I also thought about maybe going with an iPhone, but then I see people that were lining up at the Apple store prior to knowing what they were lining up for (Lemming/Me too mentality), and then I remembered how many times I'd heard about Apple suing competitors (Samsung is not exactly innocent either, but Apple started it) to stifle the competition. That was enough to turn me off of Apple.

Yk Chin

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site

The main use of my phone is videos, Internet and gaming.. hardly actually use it to call people..

Then it's easier to choose. With the Note 4 expandable memory up to 128 GB, this will able to meet all your requirements! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadadmusa45