Samsung Galaxy S6 Anyone considering switching to the Edge during return period?

dtblair24

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
I have never been this torn before. Saw the edge again out in the wild and that sucker sure is pretty.

But on a side note for AT&T people, has your store ever refused to do an exchange? I called to inquire to see how much the restocking fee would cost, but the guy told me that they are not accepting exchanges for non defective devices. I was like ummm??, but did not have time to argue. Has anyone ever tried some BS like that with any of you before?

brick58

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: Anyone considering switching to the Edge during return period?

My att store tried that on me, I called customer service and they called the store..needless to say, I was able to return my phone.

dtblair24

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site

My att store tried that on me, I called customer service and they called the store..needless to say, I was able to return my phone.

Suckers. looks like I will have to go that route. I had to do that before when I tried to return a phone for a legit issue and they were like "we do not consider this defective enough"

jimbl

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site

Nope. Not considering switching. Just not worth the $100, and holding it wasn't as comfortable.

ph0nedawg

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site

Not me. It looks cool but does not provide any real benefits.

kcguy76

May 25, 2013
Visit site

I have the edge. I love it! If you get it, get it cause you like the way it looks, feels etc. I love swiping in from the side. I wouldn't get it for the edge "features" Just not worth it in my opinion. Again, love the way it looks. Having used candy bar phones since the original iPhone, this is a nice change. Hope that helps.

Posted via the Android Central App

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site

Nope. Not considering switching. Just not worth the $100, and holding it wasn't as comfortable.

Same here unless they match the price for regular GS6. A snowball in a very warm place would have better luck.

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S6 Handheld Device

dtblair24

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site

I have the edge. I love it! If you get it, get it cause you like the way it looks, feels etc. I love swiping in from the side. I wouldn't get it for the edge "features" Just not worth it in my opinion. Again, love the way it looks. Having used candy bar phones since the original iPhone, this is a nice change. Hope that helps.

Yeah I could care less about the functionality. I am going for the bling lol. Guess I will have to make some sacrifices this weak to justify that extra mula lol

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site

No chance here. Not $100 worth of difference and I don't even find it that much more appealing.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

I am very content with my S6. I don't like how the edge feels in my hand.

STEVESKI07

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site

Kind of a side question, but when does the 14 day return policy start? The day we receive the phone, right?

jschu22

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site

Kind of a side question, but when does the 14 day return policy start? The day we receive the phone, right?

If it was shipped to you, the clock starts on the shipping date.

chezm

Trusted Member
Sep 19, 2014
Visit site

This for me as well

jschu22

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site

I did the opposite. Ordered the Edge but went out and bought the flat one a day after receiving it.

deeb215

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site

I prefer how the S6 feels in hand compared to the Edge.

2doubletap2

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site

I did the opposite. I originally bought the edge. I loved it. It is an amazing looking phone. The only reason I switched is because I couldn't get used to the way it felt in the hand and I felt like I was always going to drop it. I REALLY didn't want to drop it. I considered keeping it for the look, but in the end, I decided that since the phones are identical, I will go with what I am used to. If you can handle the feel of it, go for it!

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site

Even though I'm returning the S6, I did stop by the other day to check out the edge version. Honestly it didn't really wow me enough to justify the extra cost.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotifyWord