Samsung Galaxy S6

Rmedy21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
What changes you would like to see in the next flagship phone for Samsung? Or what features would you like implemented.

Byron 5

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
What changes you would like to see in the next flagship phone for Samsung? Or what features would you like implemented.

3GB RAM; Metal frame; 64-bit processor; 16MP with OIS; Keep USB 3.0: No bigger than the S5's 5.1" screen. QHD display.

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I just hope they keep pushing the envelope. I would definitely like to see a 64 bit processor and 3 GB of RAM. I most likely will not be getting the S6 though. I will most likely be getting the next HTC One M9 or whatever they call it. I'm sort of kicking myself for not grabbing it instead of this S5 TBH. Don't get me wrong, I definitely love the S5 but the M8 has really been appealing to me lately.

Rmedy21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I just hope they keep pushing the envelope. I would definitely like to see a 64 bit processor and 3 GB of RAM. I most likely will not be getting the S6 though. I will most likely be getting the next HTC One M9 or whatever they call it. I'm sort of kicking myself for not grabbing it instead of this S5 TBH. Don't get me wrong, I definitely love the S5 but the M8 has really been appealing to me lately.
I had the m8 before I went to the S5 and I have service with Verizon. I don't know if it's because it was all metal but the service was garbage. I was only getting one bar. I got rid of it and went back to Samsung

Sent from Verizon Galaxy S5 😎

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I had the m8 before I went to the S5 and I have service with Verizon. I don't know if it's because it was all metal but the service was garbage. I was only getting one bar. I got rid of it and went back to Samsung

Sent from Verizon Galaxy S5 ??????
I think that is likely due to the metal back, like you said. I have read that reception can be an issue with metal phones. That's something to keep in mind. Thanks for posting that.

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site

Sent from Verizon Galaxy S5 😎
I think that is likely due to the metal back, like you said. I have read that reception can be an issue with metal phones. That's something to keep in mind. Thanks for posting that.

cydewaze

Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
I'd like to see a more compact form factor. Have the same size screen, but shrink the phone in tighter around the screen. I think there's real estate to be lost around the screen in the current design, especially above and below. If they're not going to do that, at least have a front mounted speaker(s).

I also wish the power button and volume rocker weren't on perfectly opposite sides of the phone for each other. I'm constantly hitting the volume when I want to turn the screen on, though I guess I could train myself to use the home button for that. I already have a gesture for double tapping the screen to turn the screen off.

That's about it for me.

blevitt3

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
I'd like to see a more compact form factor. Have the same size screen, but shrink the phone in tighter around the screen. I think there's real estate to be lost around the screen in the current design, especially above and below. If they're not going to do that, at least have a front mounted speaker(s).

I also wish the power button and volume rocker weren't on perfectly opposite sides of the phone for each other. I'm constantly hitting the volume when I want to turn the screen on, though I guess I could train myself to use the home button for that. I already have a gesture for double tapping the screen to turn the screen off.

That's about it for me.

How did you set up the double tap for turning off the screen?

Posted via Android Central App

AZgl1500

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I personally think that any attempts to use a metal frame would be bad.... reception to the tower would be worse, damage from falls would be worse. and why would you care anyway, nearly all cellphones are hidden in a case.

for me, stay with Plastic, it is more durable, and it is RF invisible > antenna works better.

The 64 bit processor would be faster, but what is in the S5 is fast already.

More internal memory maybe? but the SD card gives you all the storage anyone could ask for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blaze_3ds