Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge - Verizon FastCharge Bundle Updates...

skinnytoo2

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
Re: Verizon FastCharge Bundle Updates...

Just got email notification of shipment. Not sure what it is. If it is the whole bundle or just one piece of it. I'll let you know as soon as I receive it

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site

Just received shipping notice. This description of the item is odd though - COM ACC ONLY SAMPWR VPC CHG S. Guess we'll see what arrives.

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

Mine was shipped, glad I shipped it to my job. It says signature is required. Coming from fedex, which I have had terrible experience lately!! Took almost a month for my Tab S2 to be delivered from them. Just soooo bad!!

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site

This is part of the Verizon bundle?
Is it two parts and does it come with the power supply and cable?
Can you post a couple pictures?

Sorry my man. Meant to post pictures for you last night. Here it is. Three separate pieces. Charging stand, cable and charger. It's pretty sizable. Again - this WAS NOT - part of the bundle. Just a separate order for the charger.

20160310_135217.jpg

airkorea08

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

I got a tracking number and it says that I will get delivery on Friday. This needs signature as well for those of you that won't be home, would suggest getting MYUPS and either routing it to a nearby UPS store or releasing the package online.

ZMc1834

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

Mine is supposed to be delivered tomorrow. Requires a signature, but for some reason, my UPS account says Verizon has removed the ability for me to release this package through the website.

Posted via the Android Central App

yoshi351

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site

My bundle is suppose to be delivered tomorrow but it's been stuck at "picked up" Memphis Tennessee for like a day 1/2. Hope I get it tomorrow.

Posted via the Android Central App

lady of the lake

Aug 28, 2015
Visit site

Mine is being delivered tomorrow by FedEx and is showing it needs a signature. I live in a rural area with 1/2 mile long driveway so I just print out a copy of the FedEx Shipping notice, sign it and tape it to my front door. I've done that in the past, as recently as 3/7 when my S7Edge was delivered.

Ladyofthelake

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

Mine was suppose to delivered today, but of course its crappy *** fedex. So it wont be delivered till Monday. :(

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRG582