Samsung Keyboard - Switch Languages

Sinho YESSINE

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
thank you so much!!i just registred to thank you !!:) :) :-* :-*
For people still having the issue with not being able to swipe the space bar between multiple languages, I HAVE FOUND THE SOLUTION!first you need to go to settings-My device-Accessibility -Services section : Click on all apps that are on in that list and turn them all off. (accessibility will be turned off for those apps) they need to be all off!And Voilà!!Let me know if this worked for you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ziad Salem

Feb 17, 2015
Visit site
Im using samsung galaxy grand prime and android 4.4.4 and still facing this problem when switching from english to arabic or vice versa...... any help pls????

Marwan Nasser

Apr 4, 2015
Visit site
I use a galaxy note 2 4.4.2; I used to switch from english to arabic and vice versa by only holding the space bar and moving it right or left; but about 3 days I couldn't do this anymore :'( I tried changing my phone's keyboard to arabic so I can write arabic but still I didn't found the arabic icon... any solutions?

woolfj

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site
Hi, I know this is an old thread.
But where did you download the Hebrew Keyboard?
I bought my phone outside of Israel and can't seem to get Hebrew as an
Input languahe.
Thanks.

Abbas Malik

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I have experienced a good urdu predictive text in Grand 2. It is still superior to urdu language given in S6. Can I change my S6 urdu language to one like in Grand 2?

mfmgi

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
For people still having the issue with not being able to swipe the space bar between multiple languages, I HAVE FOUND THE SOLUTION!

first you need to go to settings
-My device
-Accessibility
-Services section : Click on all apps that are on in that list and turn them all off. (accessibility will be turned off for those apps) they need to be all off!

And Voilà!!

Let me know if this worked for you!

Thanks alot, it did work :)

NisarQureshi63

Aug 19, 2015
Visit site
Dear "gotesman", you may try this
1. On the left side of the space bar, there would be a Key. keep pressing it for 2~3 seconds till a set of keys appears.
2. press the key with letter 'T' and a pen shape.
3. By sliding on the Space bar key select any of the language already installed in the settings.
4. then press the key board sign key on the space bar row, it will open the desired key pad for the selected language.
5. repeat all steps for any other language selection.
hope this solves yours problem.

Zahid Subzwari

Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Now, I may have the solution:
I had the same issue but with Galaxy S3 and arabic language. Try these steps:
For Android 4.3: Go to Settings --> My Device --> Accessibility --> Notiification History --> then Turn it off
I hope it works for everyone

Thank you very much.

Last edited:

raydlee msc

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Android needs a bit of clarification on this - and a re-write of the internationalisation methods.

Set the system language, then reset the keyboard settings. Now set the languages you wish to use and check that they are working. Then you are free to change the system language.

If you want to change the settings at any time, you must change the system language to the one originally used to reset and configure the settings.

<geekspeak> This speaks to some language-specific coding of the methods which does not apply to other languages. Worth looking through the project to see if there are any fixes for the internationalisation methods to fix this. </geekspeak>

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
max mays