Samsung order shipment thread

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Just got my shipped email from FedEx :)
Awesome. I'm encouraged by the battery tests I've seen. I wish they would have compared it to the fold 3. The battery life was my biggest disappointment in the fold 3. I'm still most stoked about the more hidden camera on inside screen. I would rather have no camera there, to the point I'd pay extra $100 for that, but the under screen camera there is a decent compromise, the camera on front screen is good for selfies. Conference calls on the inside screen camera is sufficient for that

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
How would FedEx know? From the address your register with if it's the same address the phone is shipping to? Is that right?

bkeaver

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Awesome. I'm encouraged by the battery tests I've seen. I wish they would have compared it to the fold 3. The battery life was my biggest disappointment in the fold 3. I'm still most stoked about the more hidden camera on inside screen. I would rather have no camera there, to the point I'd pay extra $100 for that, but the under screen camera there is a decent compromise, the camera on front screen is good for selfies. Conference calls on the inside screen camera is sufficient for that
I totally agree with this. Battery is the biggest weakness of the zfold³ for sure.

tismydroid

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
I've been checking everyday via Samsung app for shipping info on the flip 4 & my watch. It's been in progress for over a week. FINALLY have a shipping date of the 23rd for both. But this info only comes from Fed-ex. Signature required for phone but not for watch. Absolutely no notice from Samsung via their app or email.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I've been checking everyday via Samsung app for shipping info on the flip 4 & my watch. It's been in progress for over a week. FINALLY have a shipping date of the 23rd for both. But this info only comes from Fed-ex. Signature required for phone but not for watch. Absolutely no notice from Samsung via their app or email.
Samsung is always late with the shipping updates. FedEx has shown my shipping label created for a few days already, changed to in transit over night

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Both mine have shipped. I only want one. Now how do I know which is which so I can refuse the one I don’t want?
The phone is usually around 2 pounds for shipping. By the time you get the packages Samsung order status should be updated with tracking numbers, use that to identify which one you want to refuse

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Samsung is always late with the shipping updates. FedEx has shown my shipping label created for a few days already, changed to in transit over night

They're awful on an international level. Had an email yesterday from DPD (a UK courier) that they would deliver my package today. Got a message from Samsung a couple of hours ago saying my package had been shipped lol.

aokusman1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Three weeks ago I never knew I would be getting this phone. I had made up my mind when I jumped from the note 20 ultra to to the 13 pro max that I’m staying with apple forever. The bundle pricing with trade in ($400 flip 3 for $1000 Samsung credit) won me over. Now I’m getting a new phone on the 23rd and my vacation starts on the 24th. Will be good for that 10 hour flight. Lol.

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
I'm in the same camp as y'all. Just got the FedEx emails with scheduled delivery for Tuesday 23rd. I'm hoping both the watch 5 pro and the fold are in the same package since Samsungs site is slow to update the statuses.