Samsung S-View Flip Cover is horrible.

shastrich2005

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site

manonmoon49

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
I enjoyed my s-view case briefly buy I wouldn't really use the s-view screen as often and I really got tired of the flap being open when I wanted to take pictures with my phone that were not cover photos. I've gone back to just switching out a few battery doors that I have found just to mix things up. May use it again but probable not.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

JellyBeanGurl

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I enjoyed my s-view case briefly buy I wouldn't really use the s-view screen as often and I really got tired of the flap being open when I wanted to take pictures with my phone that were not cover photos. I've gone back to just switching out a few battery doors that I have found just to mix things up. May use it again but probable not.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Did you read the previous posts about the clip?

Sent From My Samsung Note 3 using Tapatalk

caddi27

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
I got the s view cover from amazon for around $20. It said that it was used; but when I got it, but it was still in the package, sealed and had all of the plastic on it. I like it so far; I think I may try the magnet add on.

Posted via Android Central App

mjherrick66

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
My s view/phone just started glitching lately. I dropped the phone on the carpet (very gentle fall) and the cover fell off, battery fell out. At first I thought it was the phone but I removed the sview cover and have the phone naked now and it is working fine. When the flip cover was open, i would occasionally get the sview lock screen and could only operate the phone through the mini sview screen. When i slap the cover to the back side of the phone it seems to fix it. It appears as if the magnet in the case got messed up. Anyway, it drove me crazy so I took it off. It is frustrating though because it was expensive. I had the cover for a few months now and it worked pretty good until then. I didn't like how the sview window glass got scratched up though. I felt like the case protected the phone glass well but not the phone when you drop it.

taeisme

Trusted Member
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site

I have the Spigen magnetic holder and it works! My only gripe is that you have to attach the magnet to the side of the N3, which is a pain because i like to swap to my Neo Hybrid case.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I used my s cover for 5 mins before I realized it is the only case I have out of 12 cases that I can't use my bed side charging dock with. What a waste of money. That is the deal breaker for me.

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

Spencerdl

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I have the Spigen magnetic holder and it works! My only gripe is that you have to attach the magnet to the side of the N3, which is a pain because i like to swap to my Neo Hybrid case.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Same here....I'm glad it came with a couple of extra two sided tapes. I like my S-View case and Neo Hybrid equally, but the S-View case looks more professional. ...IMO

Sent from MY BLACK G'NOTE3

vpblaze

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site

Spencerdl

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Does the S View screen actually look at that? I thought it was only set for the size of the Samsung S View. Is it capable of being that big?

Scribbled on my Note 3 and then translated into readable words using Tapatalk

Good question, I would also like to know

JellyBeanGurl

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Does the S View screen actually look at that? I thought it was only set for the size of the Samsung S View. Is it capable of being that big?

The real S-view case is only half the screen.

Sent From My Samsung Note 3

JellyBeanGurl

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I really want/need the Spigen magnetic clip, but am afraid to spend more money on accessories just in case I upgrade to the Note 4. :D Decisions. DECISIONS.

vpblaze

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I really want/need the Spigen magnetic clip, but am afraid to spend more money on accessories just in case I upgrade to the Note 4. :D Decisions. DECISIONS.

I would say go for the clip. It's only 10 bucks!
I can't stand using the Samsung S View without the clip. The top cover just won't stay close whenever I put my Note down after using it.

JellyBeanGurl

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I would say go for the clip. It's only 10 bucks!
I can't stand using the Samsung S View without the clip. The top cover just won't stay close whenever I put my Note down after using it.

I was out the entire day on Wednesday. My phone was fully charged when I left the house and 6 hours later my phone had completely died. Barely used it. Realized later that the "flap" stayed open in my purse which drained all the battery. I was ticked. Ugh.
I might just get it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roth4796