Samsung S23 Wi-Fi disconnect/reconnect

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
Have you talked with the cs center it yet?
My guess is it's their new equipment.
P. S. I wouldn't rely on them to tell you about others with 6g issues.
So a "Bungled" multi-million dollar HP Aruba Enterprise install? What about all of the other users both here and XDA having the same issue? Bad enterprise installs also?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
So a "Bungled" multi-million dollar HP Aruba Enterprise install? That's your "guess" ? What about all of the other users both here and XDA having the same issue? Bad enterprise installs also? ...not so sure.
Everyone trying to help even if you don't think their suggestion works best just move on to the next suggestion.

Reactions: Laura Knotek
Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
The Chase center environment is a million dollar HP/Aruba Enterprise install, so I'm Really doubting that would be the issue. Also, a LOT of other people are also having this issues, so chances of ALL AP's being bad? is pretty close to zero. One would think.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
The Chase center environment is a million dollar HP/Aruba Enterprise install, so I'm Really doubting that would be the issue. Also, a LOT of other people are also having this issues, so chances of ALL AP's being bad? is pretty close to zero. One would think.
Do you work there? Are there any restrictions regarding network access? If you are an employee and can't access the network but should have you spoken to the IT department?

Reactions: mustang7757
Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
Do you work there? Are there any restrictions regarding network access? If you are an employee and can't access the network but should have you spoken to the IT department?
Um.. no. I don't believe you have to be an employee to sit down and watch the game (just a ticket) ? I don't know anyone in the IT department at the Chase center.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Um.. no. I don't believe you have to be an employee to sit down and watch the game (just a ticket) ? I don't know anyone in the IT department at the Chase center.
Unfortunately, there is probably nothing you can do if you are a guest at a venue who is unable to access the WiFi network and the venue doesn't fix the problem. Since you aren't required to have access for your job, and it's not your own personal network, there is little incentive for the venue to take action. You could try contacting them via social media and mentioning the problem. If many other people do the same, then they may be more inclined to troubleshoot it.

Reactions: mustang7757
Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
Unfortunately, there is probably nothing you can do if you are a guest at a venue who is unable to access the WiFi network and the venue doesn't fix the problem. Since you aren't required to have access for your job, and it's not your own personal network, there is little incentive for the venue to take action. You could try contacting them via social media and mentioning the problem. If many other people do the same, then they may be more inclined to troubleshoot it.
Well.. a couple of things. I'm pretty sure this was stated earlier in the thread, but just to recap:
1. The Wi-Fi at the Chase center works fine when connecting in 2.4GH and 5GHz, but connects and disconnects constantly on 6GHz. (so not restricted access)
2. This has happened NOT just at the Chase center but when attaching to other 6GHz capable AP's
3. The issue is NOT just happening on my end, but other people (likely not trying to connect to Chase center) are also having the issue.
4. Samsung has mentioned this issue on their web-site as well so they are aware of it.

-right now the fix is to upgrade to Pixel 8.

5. My friend also has an S23 which will not connect to 6GHz.

I'm thinking it's really time to stop trying to find fault with everything else, and face facts, that Samsung face-planted on 6GHz for this device.

Reactions: kikbxr1969