Samsung updates stuck at 46%

someone11

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
My phone did software updates around 5am this morning. After it updated and restated it showed that "Samsung Updates" started updated.Since about 5:30 its been stuck at 46%. If I hit the X next to the update nothing happens. Not sure what to do or why it wont finish updating. Any idea what I should do or why its stuck?

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
There have been a fair number of people who have had problems during the update - unfortunately, all you can do is a hard power off (hold the Power button until it shuts off completely) or battery pull and then boot up and try again.

If it happens again, perhaps the download got corrupted - you could boot into Recovery mode and wipe the system cache and then reboot - hopefully it will boot normally and then you can try checking for the update again.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro

someone11

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
I just shut it off and turned it back on. The update never restarted and the phone seems ok so far. Its showing android v 4.2.2 and checked for new software and it said it was up to date.