Saving ScreenShots as JPG

Brittany Davis1

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
Updated my phone last night... never had a problem sending screenshots over text before.... now all my friends aren't getting my screen shots and are receiving error messages "the image is not supported and was deleted". Why is this happening and how do I fix it. My friend said it might be because my phone saves it in something other than JPG... if so...why. why was it working before and now its not.... Thinking of switching back to apple...

jfs101

Trusted Member
Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
Before the update screen shots where saved using the same format, png.

So that's not what's troubling you. Maybe it's the receiving end that has an issue with the format. Don't know, maybe someone went from iOS 6 to ios 7? Good luck.

Posted via Android Central App

LeFreemason

Oct 18, 2013
plus.google.com
Updated my phone last night... never had a problem sending screenshots over text before.... now all my friends aren't getting my screen shots and are receiving error messages "the image is not supported and was deleted". Why is this happening and how do I fix it. My friend said it might be because my phone saves it in something other than JPG... if so...why. why was it working before and now its not.... Thinking of switching back to apple...

That has nothing to do with your screenshots but your friends' phones. How can't they open PNG files?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One met Tapatalk