SCH-I545 Battery Not Detected?

Cooldawg101

Nov 9, 2016
Visit site
I have an SCH-I545 (Version S4) and I have had it for a few weeks. I had lost my charger so i used a spare one from my other phone connected to my Chromebook. after it charged very slowly (About 2% every 10 minutes) I decided to switch it to a wall charger, to which it stayed at 20% for an hour. I decided it would be the best of interest to restart my phone to clear up anything that may be draining power, assuming that was the issue. I attempted to turn it on after turning it off... but there is no signs of life? I bled it and it still didn't work... left it off for a few hours nothing... so I tried to let it charge overnight, it did get hot after a little... but no signs it wants to boot. I took the battery and put it into an AT&T version of the phone and it charged... so it isn't the battery. the LDI has a bunch of red X on it, but that has been like that even before this happened... I did get the phone used, but it ran perfectly fine. my friend told me the phone does this from time to time, but I want to do what I can to make it run. What can I do to revive this phone? I am assuming that it isn't detecting the battery, and after looking at many forums they suggested to clean the connectors and see if it isn't connecting, but it didn't work.... I can't get it to even turn on, no vibrations or lights anywhere...

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
When you put the battery into the other phone, did you only see if it would charge, or did you actually try to power that phone on as well?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Ok, and just to be sure -- you unplugged the charging cable first on this other phone before trying to power on?

On the problem phone, have you already tried pressing and holding Power for at least 10-15 seconds to turn it on?

Cooldawg101

Nov 9, 2016
Visit site
Done this all before I bleed it... Then I held for 30 seconds on power alternating charger and none... Held for a while on and off charger ... And many more... I full charged and I killed and charged the battery

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ateeq625