Scratch proof screen..

Mr. Poppalopolis

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
That's exactly why I don't care if the Nexus has GG or not. I have never seen an unprotected phone that was not scratched no matter what kind of glass it has. I find it funny how Corning claims their glass to be unscratchable and unshatterable

Adrynalyne

Account Deactivated
Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
That's exactly why I don't care if the Nexus has GG or not. I have never seen an unprotected phone that was not scratched no matter what kind of glass it has. I find it funny how Corning claims their glass to be unscratchable and unshatterable

Its easy to pimp it when so many people are willing to take keys to their phones.

Folks, use dirt. Drop it in the dirt, slide it around, and then show test results.

solido888

Oct 27, 2010
Visit site
Well people seem to have varying first hand experience. My fascinate has no scratches, and I have never used a screen protector. I wouldn't say i'm careless with my phone, but I don't baby it either.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

philly

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
Incredible 2= Incredible S with different radios.

its still an assumption to say the incredible 2 has gorilla glass. I'd be willing to bet it doesnt.. I researched a while back and thats the entire reason why I didnt buy the phone.

btw this is a fine example of the hypocriticalness I speak of.. noone.. NOONE had a problem with gorilla glass and the great job it does until it was confirmed to not be on the galaxy nexus.. and now everyone thinks its some hyped product that is generic.

pretty sad how fake some people are.. the phone doesnt have to be perfect.. gorilla glass would of obviously been a huge ++++++ for this phone.

(oh and btw p3droid already has scratches on his nexus)

Adrynalyne

Account Deactivated
Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
How much you wanna bet? You think HTC arbitrarily decided to swtich the glass?

PS I have always had an issue with the joke called gorilla glass. So speak for yourself. I assume you are pointing the finger at me because I am the one who brought up GG.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meip