Screen Burn question

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. Unless you leave the screen on all the time (not sure if you can) there would be little chance of a burn in.

Coops025

Dec 10, 2014
Visit site
Thank you for the warm welcome :)

I have read a few people have experienced screen burn when the phone is charging, some only notice this with a grey background and the brightness on full. I was wondering if it was a bad batch or a common problem.

stimulatedboredom

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Same here, no burn issue. One trick is to change the setting to Ambient Screen ON (using the Wear app on the phone), then place the 360 on the charger, and change the setting back to OFF.

This fully shuts off the watch screen while charging.

Posted via the Android Central App

ETPhoneHomeT

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
I haven't had any problem with burn in but I use an app called slumber just in case that darkens the screen while it's charging.

Posted via the Android Central App

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
I have had no burn-in problem and don't use any tricks to try and turn the screen off. Plus I am not worried about it. Burn-in on modern LCD is typically not a huge problem.

Coops025

Dec 10, 2014
Visit site
I have had no burn-in problem and don't use any tricks to try and turn the screen off. Plus I am not worried about it. Burn-in on modern LCD is typically not a huge problem.

Thanks for your reply, it is making me more comfortable with my purchase which is still somewhere in China.
***waiting*** :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abhishekdhananter