Screen darkening when I'm setting to take a pic?

EODK9Trainer

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
OP here and I may have solved the issue. Will go out in the sun today and check. I could never find the settings a couple here were talking about but I also do not download other apps related to the camera without knowing I can do so w/o complicating things. But I went into the settings for Display and I found I may have turned on Adaptive Brightness. According to what I am reading on Google this may have been the issue. We shall see.

Reactions: Laura Knotek

EODK9Trainer

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
Ok. That post above was a lie and that was not the issue. As soon as I got out in the bright sunlight I knew was the Adaptive Brightness was for so it came back on. But this issue I describe seems to happens as soon as I wake it up and outside on a sunny day. Not just on pics. Seems when it senses bright then it darkens just a little.

EODK9Trainer

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
Just so you know, the two apps that I suggested above, Camera Assistant and Sound Assistant, are Samsung apps, not 3rd party apps.
Just seeing this response. Being someone who does not do well with technology as is evident on here what benefit can I get from downloading these? Especially the camera assistant? Is it intuitive in that it works flawlessly with my phone camera or are there settings I need to mess with? Asking before I go in and screw things up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali