Screen protector

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I'm not sure how much the rep really knows, but I watched a livestream in the hands-on area after announcement. The phones all had screen protectors on them, but when the YouTuber specifically asked if they were gonna have them preinstalled the rep said that Samsung didn't know if they were gonna include a case or do the preinstalled protector.

I find it odd so close to release they wouldn't know, but I guess it could be true.

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
I hope you are right. I really liked the one on the S10+. Still good to go after months.

Likewise. I only took mine off a couple weeks ago because it was starting to get a little scratched up and I happened to have a Spigen Neoflex whose purchase I needed to justify. But it could have lasted me all the way till the Note 10+ trade in.

zipro

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Ended up trading my S10+ in for the Note 10+ 5G (mainly because the Exynos S10+ has been laggy for me and because it's not dual-sim, while my carrier here in Switzerland has the Dual-SIM version of the Note 10+ 5G). I really hope they're including the screen protector again. The Dome was completely unusable on my S10+. Never got the fingerprint reader to work - I applied a total of 3 of them to the phone (at least customer service is good) but none of them worked reliably.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Anyone else here prefer to not have a screen protector on the screen? That's how I usually am. I'll leave it on while the new device is initially charging, but typically remove it not long after.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Anyone else here prefer to not have a screen protector on the screen? That's how I usually am. I'll leave it on while the new device is initially charging, but typically remove it not long after.

Yeah, I don't like screen protectors either. Even top quality glass ones I usually take off my phone after a short while

ROE_HUNTER

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site

My Note8 never got one. Got a couple free tempered glass ones for my Note9, and the installation went perfect(I got lucky) and it's still on here. A few scratches can be seen with the screen off, but still looks good. If I hadn't gotten it free it would have been naked as well. I will leave the Note10 + pre-installed on and try it out. We'll see how long that lasts!

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
The pre installed one on the s10 actually works very well. Yes after a while mine got all scratched up, but when I removed it, the screen was still in pristine condition. Which is good for the resell value.

dario12v

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
The pre installed one on the s10 actually works very well. Yes after a while mine got all scratched up, but when I removed it, the screen was still in pristine condition. Which is good for the resell value.

Same here the one on my S10+ lasted 4 months , nothing after that , no scratches so far
Now, won't the s-pen scratch the screen protector?
It's a thin plastic film after all

Bkdodger1

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
T-Mobile had both phones in store and they had the screen protectors on them. They look like the same ones that we had on the S10 ...I took mine off after a few weeks ...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chao