Screenshot

CGWaters

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Why haven't the developers of Android still not made screenshots any easier to do? This feature should simply be assigned to a obscure key combination...and be done with it.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Why haven't the developers of Android still not made screenshots any easier to do? This feature should simply be assigned to a obscure key combination...and be done with it.

because technically its a security issue, imagine someone created a code that could take a screen shot of everything you do and send it back to them? so they do it so that you need super user access or you need to be in front of it like when using SDK

CGWaters

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Interesting theory, but then why do Windows Mobile, iPhone, Windows, OS X, etc. (not sure about Windows Phone 7 and Blackberry) all have a native screenshot feature or third-party screenshot utilities?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Interesting theory, but then why do Windows Mobile, iPhone, Windows, OS X, etc. (not sure about Windows Phone 7 and Blackberry) all have a native screenshot feature or third-party screenshot utilities?

That is the question isn't it. Why do they allow it?

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Blackberry has it too. I think it gas to do with how the market place us set up. Other platforms apps have to be approved. Not so on android

Sent from my HTC Incredible using tapatalk

Reactions: DroidXcon

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Blackberry has it too. I think it gas to do with how the market place us set up. Other platforms apps have to be approved. Not so on android

Sent from my HTC Incredible using tapatalk

Good point, since its open anyone could write an app to gain access to your screen without having to have a hard button solution to capture your screens.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Hope they come out with something soon. I don't want to root the incredible just for that.

Try to download shoot me from the market, sometimes it works on non rooted phones, but that is a random occurance, and if you really want you can use SDK tools to screenshot

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
snap20110112_075202.png
OY!!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuzuboiii