Sense 3.0 lockscreen

LG_Optimus

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
Hey everybody im not sure if im placing this in the wrong place, but if i am let me know and i will move it, but i thought some people might be interested in this. I just found a lockscreen replacement app in the market called Agile Lock that is a sense 3.0 replica for general android phones, ive been running it on my optimus s for awile and its pretty amazing. It seems to look, feel, and act like sense 3.0, for instance you can drag and drop the apps icons into the ring and it will launch the app, there is a paid version that allows you to change the settings but there is a free version to.

I took some screenshots of my setup if anyone is interested.

Heres the link: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.nanoha.SenseScreen&feature=search_result

Last edited:
Reactions: itony

basketthis

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: Sense 3.0 style lockscreen

Lol. Some of the reviews say you need 300 points to unlock settings. Lol. Weird...
I'm not looking for miui but it does look cool. Good find!

LG_Optimus

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site

If you want 300 points but dont want to buy the app just open the app and click earn free points. and pretty much all that is, is a bunch of apps that you can download and it gives you points. then once you install them, just uninstall them and once you have 300 points hit consume points then you can go into settings.

LG_Optimus

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site

all the apps it wants me to install are in mexican
Mine are in chinese or something but it doesnt matter, just click on the app and it will start downloading, i only download one at a time cause it seems to work best. once its done downloading just install it and it will automatically open. Once it opens just close the app and uninstall it.

immutable.obsession

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded this, and tried downloading the apps to get the points to unlock the paid version, but my AVG kept telling me they had viruses in them, and even after hitting ignore and installing the apps, it didn't give me the points to unlock the "paid" version. Damn.

LG_Optimus

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded this, and tried downloading the apps to get the points to unlock the paid version, but my AVG kept telling me they had viruses in them, and even after hitting ignore and installing the apps, it didn't give me the points to unlock the "paid" version. Damn.
Thats strange it works perfect for me, um first only download one app at a time then when you install the app let it open and then close it and click Agile lock in your app drawer and see if it opens the app if it does let the app open fully then you can close the app and go back into Agile lock and see if your points are there after it gave you your points you can uninstall the app. once you have 300 points hit consume points and then you can access settings, hope this helps.

itony

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
after reading those stories about chinese apps doing things that'll secretly run up your bill. imho i personally wouldn't recommend dl'ing those apps, know what i mean?... but of course who am i

unless you can read chinese but even then still...i'm scared to do that which sucks bc i refuse to use a lockscreen without a silence widget lol

itony

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
true and i may be making stuff up since i dont know that much about android and phone technology but what if/can it do it's damage before you uninstall or possibly leave something on there even after uninstallation?

LG_Optimus

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
Good question, I'm not to sure but what I always do when I uninstall them is clear the cache and data and then hit uninstall

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Tapatalk

xplode196

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Ok I downloaded this app, and on the lockscreen if you just touch the middle 2 icons the lockscreen opens easily...so a bit of a bug there. But I kinda like the whole thing overall.

I got a question for you, LG_Optimus, how did you make your homescreen look like Sense 3.0?

LG_Optimus

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
Ok I downloaded this app, and on the lockscreen if you just touch the middle 2 icons the lockscreen opens easily...so a bit of a bug there. But I kinda like the whole thing overall.

I got a question for you, LG_Optimus, how did you make your homescreen look like Sense 3.0?
to make it look like sense 3.0 i am running cm7 and NTSense theme for cm7 theme chooser, you can also use ThundeRom because it also looks like HTC sense and then you dont need a theme. Im running LauncherPro Sense mod ui, and for the HTC flip clock im using Weather & Toggle Widgets, once you have Weather & Toggle Widgets it wont look like HTC's clock so you have to goto the app in the app drawer and scroll down and click select market clock/weather skin. ill post download links. Just install all of them, Download NTSense if your running CyanogenMod 7, you dont need to download NTSense if you want to run ThundeRom. I have the Weather and Clock skin in the attachments.

NTSense Theme: https://dl.dropbox.com/s/ijwdk0t2xsti1mo/NTSense.apk?dl=1
LauncherPro Sense mod: http://dc404.4shared.com/download/EYhwZO5c/LP_Sense_UI_Mod_v14.apk?tsid=20110730-025445-b87263ad
Weather & Toggle Widgets: http://dc342.4shared.com/download/L...idgets_v714.apk?tsid=20110730-025946-d8554994

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qaz