Set recent calls as default

rdonnelly

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Every time I open phone on my Note it defaults to keypad, which is kind of stupid, cause who dials calls much any ways?

I would like mine to open to recent calls by default, but the Note seems to be lacking this in settings?

Am I missing a setting that would allow recent to show up in phone by default?

Thanks Bob

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I for one like it to default to the dial pad since I use speed dial, so some of us do use the dial pad.

But I do agree there should be a setting for the user to decide which one is default screen.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

rdonnelly

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Hopefully some one will make an additional settings app. I tried an app called Call History, but I did not care for the way it looked, so it is back to picking through the menu each time.

K_Daddy

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
I use the contact widget and save my most called people on the home screen. When I have to call other people I just start typing the name on the keypad till the contact shows up.

Posted via My Note 2

ejb1013

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Every time I open phone on my Note it defaults to keypad, which is kind of stupid, cause who dials calls much any ways?

I would like mine to open to recent calls by default, but the Note seems to be lacking this in settings?

Am I missing a setting that would allow recent to show up in phone by default?

Thanks Bob

I use Go Contacts for my dialer for this very reason.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

marcj75

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
Did anyone find a way to set this as default. I am not needing the App or Functionality of Recent calls. I just want to be able to click Phone once and go in to recent calls so it will clear the Missed Call counter.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markp84103