Share your Google+ thoughts

bplewis24

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Zuben, where is the article stating you NEED a + account to post reviews? It's one thing to have the option to link accounts, and another to require an account.

Keep in mind, also, that if you have a gmail account, don't you automatically have a + account? Even if you add no information to it?

zuben el genubi

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Google's Play Store website now links reviews to your Google+ account

I don't intend to post. If + is tied to mail, then why did I get a pop-up pestering me to create a profile for + covering the Play logout for 2 weeks on the computer? Never saw it on the phone. If + is tied to Gmail - it shouldn't matter what extensions you have running in FX if your email is your login. If Play allows the login, then whatever you have disabled in FX shouldn't matter.

I'm not creating a profile, either. I don't fit my demographic which is what Google goes by anyway for marketing anything. I know I don't fit it. I worked in radio marketing.

Just got pestered by GV. Something about forwarding calls. I have never forwarded a call, only made one test call, and now that TMO has got service in Moab, I don't need GV.
If it included the UK, I might use it, but it doesn't.:-*

Lebesgue

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I have a Nexus 7 and I just tried to leave a review on Google play for a game I purchased and couldn't do it without joining Google+ so it is NOT optional. As a professional, I don't want the whole world knowing how much I game, so I will not be leaving any more reviews. I am pretty frustrated by this experience and will give up android devices altogether if this Google+ is forced into other things I once took for granted.

bplewis24

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
I believe you guys are correct. I just tried to post a review and it tried to link my account to it, and when I hit cancel it didn't allow me to leave the review.

I guess the only recourse is to not leave reviews. I typically don't leave reviews so it's no skin off my back, but then again I don't have a problem with using my G+ profile anyway.

Gareth Smyth

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone facing any issues with the latest version of Google+, when viewing on my phone (4.1.2), some posts have many replies, but I can only see the first 2. Its as if it tries to load the rest but can't.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe