Sideways triangle with a x inside it sideways as well

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Sideways triangle in the upper left corner of my android phone

I have a triangle in the upper left hand corner of my android |> looks like that but an actual triangle then theres two lines one on each side crossing at the point of the |×>

rvbfan

Jan 17, 2015
Visit site
Re: Sideways triangle in the upper left corner of my android phone

I have a triangle in the upper left hand corner of my android |> looks like that but an actual triangle then theres two lines one on each side crossing at the point of the |×>
You need to sign up so that you can post a screenshot and answer questions.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

A

Android Central Question

I have a triangle symbol at the top left hand corner of my android |> looks like that but an actual connected triangle then theres a line running next to each side lines and they cross up at the point. I think it's a symbol for an app possibly because it's right next to the YouTube app symbol

rvbfan

Jan 17, 2015
Visit site
Posting the question again without registration on this site won't really help you much. Consider signing up so we can ask you questions and you can answer. Promise we won't bite.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I have a triangle symbol at the top left hand corner of my android |> looks like that but an actual connected triangle then theres a line running next to each side lines and they cross up at the point. I think it's a symbol for an app possibly because it's right next to the YouTube app symbol
I still can't make that work in my imagination.

Sent from my CPH1921 using AC Forums mobile app

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's the Google Play Store notification. It might be for an available app update, or to let the user know that an app was updated, or something else related to the Play Store.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej