Skin or No Skin... that is the question.

qtrxist

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
My experience with larger phones are hit and miss. Ill be probably be sticking to a oneplus case, for better maneuverability.

It does look nice though. My gripe with newly installed skin are the edges. It may stick out like a blade or just rough.

Theot

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I always get on dbrand and play with it to find one I like but I never pull the trigger on them because I'm afraid I'll drop it and break it so I get a case.

qtrxist

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
I kind of gave up sticking skins on phones. I'd like my phone to be versatile to any kind of use, just day to day abuse. And not to be OC when laying it down on any surface.

I use dbrand skins, my macs get them. Total legit!

jchapman01

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I always get on dbrand and play with it to find one I like but I never pull the trigger on them because I'm afraid I'll drop it and break it so I get a case.

Yep, same here. Though, for me it's because I'm not sure I'll get it on perfect. If it's not just right, it'll drive me crazy.

Hoping people would post some pics soon so I'll get inspired/jealous enough to finally pull the trigger!

Theot

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Yep, same here. Though, for me it's because I'm not sure I'll get it on perfect. If it's not just right, it'll drive me crazy.

Hoping people would post some pics soon so I'll get inspired/jealous enough to finally pull the trigger!
Yep that would be my other issue. If it didn't match the lines of the phone I'd go crazy.

So I did have a toastmade wood cover/skin on my pixel two for a few weeks last summer and it was cool, very unique feel with it being real wood. However I took it off before vacation to put my Spigen slim armor case back on because I was worried the skin didn't provide much/enough protection.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
If any of you guys are looking for some back logo and camera skins for the 6T I have some Blue and red ones I don't need anymore. You can have them for free.
3e9168ba7abdcf6029b6249790a2de86.jpg

jchapman01

May 8, 2010
Visit site
If I'm getting the oneplus 6t thunder purple, I would go "NO SKIN" option rather to go with some clear protectors from gadgetshieldz.

Yep, totally agree. That thunder purple looks great!

I have the TMobile glossy black version and think I need to spice it up. The camo or matrix skins look great.

I'd love a skin that mimics the frosted midnight black that TMobile isn't carrying.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMY2024