Small Dial Pad

Gdwheel

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
One of the biggest issues I have had with enabling Samsung pay is the PIN lock. The dial pad is so small that I am constantly hitting the wrong numbers when trying to enter my PIN, even when being careful. My fingers are about average size, but I still have problems. I got locked out of the S3 at one point and had to do a factory data reset, which caused all kinds of problems with Numbersync. Am I the only one with this problem?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Not with Samsung Pay but with other apps (mainly using the stock Samsung keyboard) - which is why I stick to Notes. The S-Pen point is very small, and it doesn't hit the key next to the one I meant to hit.

afblangley

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
My pin is based on the convenience of being able to type the numbers into the watchface. So I pick numbers in the corners because they are the easiest and fastest to type. It may not be the most secure, but if someone has both my watch and pin, I've got bigger problems...

haus

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Sorry, I didn't realize the PIN screen on the S3 was different than the S2. There are so many similarities, I assumed they stayed with the round layout.

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unknownrdssdg