smallest screen you would downgrade to for your next smartphone?

jamesish

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
After having a note 3 what's the smallest screen you would downgrade to for your next smartphone? I would say after having 5.7 inches no way I would go below 5.2.

I remember being sad when I went from 4.3 inches to 4 inches. The screen was already small but I put features above size. I was under the impression you could buy a physical screen magnifier that you could pop up on the screen. This is very old school so not sure if most of you would remember, but remember the handheld game system Sega Game Gear? It had a big physical magnifier you snapped on the screen. No more small screen problems lol.

So yeah I quickly learned you couldn't put one on an iPhone.

So yeah, what's the smallest screen you would downgrade to for your next smartphone after having the Note 3?

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 3 now Free

21stNow

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
I'm a multiple device person so while I love the large screens on the Note series, I can also appreciate the smaller form factor of the Galaxy S4. Because I like to try different platforms, I am willing to go down to four inches. However, I'm generally not willing to pay as much for the smaller devices as I am the larger devices.

Algus

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
I'd just want to stay above 5" I'm not size obsessed but I like the form factor of the "phablet" category. I'd need a physical keyboard again if I was going to go smaller (and decent specs)

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk 4

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Never would happen. Only can go bigger,, anything smaller would be downgrading.

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

mavrrick

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I could go back to a 5" screen if it is as good as the HTC one. Was actually debating on getting the moto x. I would need some alternative for the note functionality though. That is the biggest reason I still got the note 3.

Posted via Android Central App

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I feel good with the size of my Galaxy S4. I don't think something bigger would do for me. Maybe something a little smaller will?
Who knows, but for now this phone is just the right size. :thumbup::cool:

Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!

jayp1306

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I went from the note 2, to the s4, and regretted it after a month. I think 5.5 would be the smallest I'd ever go....

Sent from my SM-N900T using AC Forums mobile app

nelonez

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
I don't see myself ever downgrading... I had an S4 for about a month and was missing my Optimus G Pro... now that I have my N3 I feel better... :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AC Forums mobile app

Deaj

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm spoiled at this point. I could easily live with dropping back to the Note 2 but no smaller. The Note 3 is an ideal size for me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjeans