SMS on lock screen.

Rebecca S

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
This used to happen on my phone and I loved it, but its just disappeared. I dont know where its gone. But when I get a message it does not do the picture thing where you can swipe to the message any more... Do you know how to get it back?

HoudiniJr

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
If you didn't make the jump yet, I suggest you grab GlowFly now, its an awesome app and on sale for $.99 which is cool. This thread brought it to my attention and glad I got it. Can reply from the lock screen without it unlocking my phone finally!

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
If you didn't make the jump yet, I suggest you grab GlowFly now, its an awesome app and on sale for $.99 which is cool. This thread brought it to my attention and glad I got it. Can reply from the lock screen without it unlocking my phone finally!

I've been using this program since before it was renamed Glowfly and tell everyone I know about it. They have additional features like missed call notifications and low battery reminders as well. Love this program!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

DroidN3WB

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Hey just downloaded Glowfly but it makes me unlock screen to reply to a message. Is there something I have to set to be able to do this?

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Hey just downloaded Glowfly but it makes me unlock screen to reply to a message. Is there something I have to set to be able to do this?
Advanced Settings -> Show Popup Over Lock Screen.
Also under Popup Buttons set Quick Reply as one of them.

That should do it. Let me know if it doesn't work for you and I'll keep searching.

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Furthermore, is there something that will allow you to reply to an ams directly from the pull-down notification bar? Something similar to BiteSMS for jailbroken iPhones (biteSMS). Not having this ability seems counterintuitive, and forces one to leave whatever they are doing and enter the messaging app just to reply to a message. I know these big burly android phones can handle and operation like this...where is it?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qaz