SMS won't load

Wellitschris

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
i took out my sim and micro sd card and i could get the messages opened again and it worked but just in case i factory reset my phone and format my sd card only saving the important stuff. but i took out the sim card and sd card and turned it on without them and it worked again.

Raelynn Crow Cortez

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site
I'm having the same issue with my phone! All my conversations will load except one friend! The phone will not load her conversation only a white screen with the word "loading". It did this with the same friend 2 weeks ago, did battery pull, restarting eventually it went back to normal. Yesterday it did it again but no amount of battery pull or restarting will load the conversation! I don't want to do the factory reset for obvious reasons

Loni Baird

May 22, 2014
Visit site
I've ran into this problem over the last three weeks or so. I cannot get any of my text message conversations to load. I've done 3 battery pulls and nothing has changed. I can still send outgoing messages and can receive them but I cannot open the conversation and see what was previously said. It gets stuck on "loading" and never moves away from there. It doesn't matter if my previous conversation had 5 messages or 5,000. Nothing will open.

Has anyone else run into this? What can be done to fix it?

I should add that I have been able to fix this previously with a battery pull but at this point nothing seems to get it to load.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej