So, I took the plunge! Got my Note 9

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
I'd certainly agree that YouTube is a good source of information for learning about a phone and its features.

Google Search has helped me extensively too.

Enjoy your phone. ;)

Khalid Brown1

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
so Google is playing around and not replacing my defective phone. so thinkng of turning my pixel 2xl for note 9. have s pretty good deal right now.
anyone else do this. is it a pretty much easy transition from Google to note

Mrsfwh3

Oct 18, 2018
Visit site
so Google is playing around and not replacing my defective phone. so thinkng of turning my pixel 2xl for note 9. have s pretty good deal right now.
anyone else do this. is it a pretty much easy transition from Google to note

I bought a Pixel 2 XL and returned it and bought a Note 9. Seamless transition! I thought I wanted pure Android experience, and quick updates, but I felt so vanilla! Samsung has so much more to offer! I like personalization, great battery life, and I have no problems with my camera. Some people are unhappy with their camera, but the camera meets my needs. I am using the S pen more than I thought I would. The Note 9 (or any Samsung device) is just a fun device! Just my opinion!

TheAlmightyDrew

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
Check out Sakitech's videos on YouTube for all the tips you'll need.

This cannot be said enough. This guy is CLUTCH.

Another two to check out are: "The Youtube Tech Guy" and "Jimmy Is Promo". Droid Life also has a few Note 9 and S-Pen tips and tricks videos that are highly helpful. I will link them below:

Khalid Brown1

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
I bought a Pixel 2 XL and returned it and bought a Note 9. Seamless transition! I thought I wanted pure Android experience, and quick updates, but I felt so vanilla! Samsung has so much more to offer! I like personalization, great battery life, and I have no problems with my camera. Some people are unhappy with their camera, but the camera meets my needs. I am using the S pen more than I thought I would. The Note 9 (or any Samsung device) is just a fun device! Just my opinion!

Awesome thanks