So much disappointment (S22 Ultra, US T-mobile)

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Comply foam tips make the buds pro so much better. They stay in your ears and are incredibly comfortable. The pros are now my favorite buds. I have the soundcore liberty 3 pros, buds live, buds pro, buds 2 and another pair of soundcore(not sure the model).

thunder18

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
Comply foam tips make the buds pro so much better. They stay in your ears and are incredibly comfortable. The pros are now my favorite buds. I have the soundcore liberty 3 pros, buds live, buds pro, buds 2 and another pair of soundcore(not sure the model).

Which ones do you use and do they allow the buds to still fit in the charging case? I like the way they sound, but even the larger silicone tips the buds pro came with and they still aren't secure.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Which ones do you use and do they allow the buds to still fit in the charging case? I like the way they sound, but even the larger silicone tips the buds pro came with and they still aren't secure.
Go to Comply's official website. They now have the eartips specifically made for the buds pro. I believe they are called Truegrip for buds pro.They have the option to get one specific size or you can get all 3 sizes. They fit into the case perfectly. They are pricey ($25), but worth it .

Tech friend

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
I have my eye on the s22 ultra only because the Note 9 is about to never get security updates. I don't care about not getting general software updates but security updates are an essential.

After the discontinuation of monthly security updates for the Note9 in August last year, it will still receive quarterly and biannual security updates, respectively, for one year, as far as I know. So there will still be security updates for a while, but only at longer intervals.

My Note9 is still in perfect condition despite its age, including the battery. However, since I also use my smartphone for online banking, I am unfortunately almost forced to buy a new device soon. Otherwise, I would also like to continue using it.

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
I agree the only Bluetooth i found comfortable was the pixel buds

Jabra Elite Active 75T rocks. And can be had for good prices if you look.

Water/sweat resistance so I bought them for my runs and workouts but so comfortable I use them when out and about less noticeable than when I use my Sony WF-1000XM3. Use my WH-100oXM4 on long flights super comfy over the ears.

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
And lastly - I miss the volume buttons being on the left. I never swiped my hand before to take a screen shot.

I don’t really care for the volume button being on the right also even after 4+ years of using a Note….

but what’s that got to do with still being able to take a screenshot using volume up + power button??

is that no longer possible on S22U?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Jabra Elite Active 75T rocks. And can be had for good prices if you look.

Water/sweat resistance so I bought them for my runs and workouts but so comfortable I use them when out and about less noticeable than when I use my Sony WF-1000XM3. Use my WH-100oXM4 on long flights super comfy over the ears.

Thanks will look into them

MikeSo

May 15, 2014
Visit site
Definitely agree about it's annoying that the notification light is missing (I have the regular S22). Then again, I check my phone obsessively anyway, so it doesn't help much. :D