So What Is Everyone Using Their $25 Credit For?

Jedi Neo

Feb 28, 2010
Visit site
They're not that useful unless you install a bunch of apk's from shifty places.

You could still get a virus surfing the web with this tablet right? I guess it would just give me peace of mind, much like a screen protector.

mysterygirl: thanks for the suggestion, I'll take a look into that app.

mkiker2089

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
You could still get a virus surfing the web with this tablet right? I guess it would just give me peace of mind, much like a screen protector.

mysterygirl: thanks for the suggestion, I'll take a look into that app.

There are viruses for Android and they aren't too common. However if we all take precautions they won't become common.

The best anti-virus for Android is free. It's AVG antivirus. Pc Magazine recentlydid a test and it was the only one to find everything. Lookout was in the 90 percent so it's very good as well. I can't find the chart but they recently revised it because there were some error with the paid programs. Anyway, you need an Antivirus but you do not need to pay for it.

Reactions: Jedi Neo

Chex313

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I think a movie rental or 2 and maybe a book. Then just save the rest for what ever apps i might need over the next few months.

Hand_O_Death

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
So far I spent $1 on Dead Trigger. I think the rest I will start to set it up as a good gaming rig.

I am hoping that the Nyko GamePads will be sold through the Play store soon. But the Credit will not work towards Devices apparently (Ugh)

i hope the controllor works good on emulators. Gamestop also sells an HDMI adapter compatible with Nexus 7.

Will 1900, What HDMI adapter works with the Nexus 7?

Last edited:

micwrite

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I preordered my Nexus 7 before July 1. Yeah they told me my card would be charged when it shipped. Yeah I havent heard a word from them since. Yeah they allowed retailers to sell them before they delivered the pre orders. Yeah I checked my credit card charges often. Yeah they charged the card today. Yeah they didnt send me an email about delivery tracking or anything for that matter. Yeah I paid too much for shipping, Yeah I got a $25 credit for apps and subscriptions only. Yeah I cant order the official cover with the magnetic feature from Gargle and yeah I cant use the credit to buy the non existing cover.. BUT YEAH I can buy 4 leather covers from AMAZON for the price of the phantom Gargle cover..And YEAH Im happy to let Amazon make some bucks on the back of the FireKiller,,HELL YEAH. But Yeah Google still has the best search engine..just wish I could use it to search WHERE THE %$#% my Nexus 7 is.....yeah

fguills

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I preordered my Nexus 7 before July 1. Yeah they told me my card would be charged when it shipped. Yeah I havent heard a word from them since. Yeah they allowed retailers to sell them before they delivered the pre orders. Yeah I checked my credit card charges often. Yeah they charged the card today. Yeah they didnt send me an email about delivery tracking or anything for that matter. Yeah I paid too much for shipping, Yeah I got a $25 credit for apps and subscriptions only. Yeah I cant order the official cover with the magnetic feature from Gargle and yeah I cant use the credit to buy the non existing cover.. BUT YEAH I can buy 4 leather covers from AMAZON for the price of the phantom Gargle cover..And YEAH Im happy to let Amazon make some bucks on the back of the FireKiller,,HELL YEAH. But Yeah Google still has the best search engine..just wish I could use it to search WHERE THE %$#% my Nexus 7 is.....yeah

This shiz is funny!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

michael13162

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site

OMG, you made my day!

roblox84

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm thinking about getting the webers grill app if I don't find anything else. Its five bucks so I don't think its to bad of a price unless I find a used grilling cookbook on amazon.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

pdhahn

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm probably going to pick up Moon+ Reader so I can connect to my calibre library of books. I might also pick up a keyboard app like Swiftkey or Thumb KB.

Dissident

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
So far I have purchased:

Fancy Widgets Unlocked
Tapatalk
Angry Birds Space Premium
Nova Launcher

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

mc511

Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
Scott Pilgrim vs the world, sonic the hegdehog ep2, great little war game, some music. The halo sound track mostly.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjeans