So Who's Getting It

Nitros7

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I have a hard choice to make and its not if I am going to buy the TB cuz thats a yes... my dilemma is what to do with my BB storm should I:

A) sell it to soften the blow to my pocket book

or

B) find a creative way to turn it in to silicon and plastic powder

I can't make up my mind help a brother out?

lapeter

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I am going to keep my storm 2 until hopefully the TB is a global phone. I will just reactivate the Storm 2 when I go overseas and then reactivate the TB when I get back.

Nitros7

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I am going to keep my storm 2 until hopefully the TB is a global phone. I will just reactivate the Storm 2 when I go overseas and then reactivate the TB when I get back.

Guess I am lucky... or unlucky depending on your view of traveling... I never go out of the country. but I will be checking my monthly travel schedule to VZW's LTE map from now on!! :D

CallerHoller

May 9, 2010
Visit site
Guess I am lucky... or unlucky depending on your view of traveling... I never go out of the country. but I will be checking my monthly travel schedule to VZW's LTE map from now on!! :D

Same here. I don't get the big deal about a world phone. I was at Verizon yesterday and there was someone there asking to see the world phone Androids.

I don't want to use my phone out of the US, not even Canadia. The service fees are ridiculous! My phone is off before I even cross the border. I sure wouldn't want to pay for calls in Europe.:confused:

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Htc locks the nand internal memory making it hard to get the files needed to root on the phone but their bootloaders are much better than motorola, they may be locked but it's easy to get past

ThomasT626

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Currently on Sprint with an Epic 4G and I will be switching back to Verizon immediately, selling my Epic and paying the ETF once this is released. Sprint is actually the more expensive family plan due their lack of flexibility in their plans.

Verizon's reception is actually good at my workplace and they offer 3G at my vacation home in the hills of Tennessee unlike Sprint. I also have much more faith in Verizon to fully expand their LTE network, whereas Clearwire seems to have stalled.

It was really between this and the Bionic, but Sense 2.0 and my previous experience with the Evo 4G won me over. It was just a pleasure to use and HTC's phones have a nice, more heavy duty feel to them, at least compared to my Epic. No locked bootloader is a plus. Last, but not least, like some I may get the Xoom and that'll give me my dual core fix for now.

It was a short run with Sprint, but I just need that reliablity of the Verizon network again. Sprint's customer service was pretty good though, I'll give'em that.

Get here fast Thunderbolt, I'm gettin' antsy.

SUB-dawg

Nexus Lover
Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
So do I. My local Verizon store has a great reputation though, and I hope they aren't willing to start taking it downhill now, of all times. :-\

my Verizon store has uninformed employees. I went to the store a few days ago and asked about the thunderbolt price and they said:

"Thunderbolt? Oh yeah it's that new motorola phone. wait no thats the bionic."

Sokar

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm getting it even if I have to go down to the store the day it's out and wait for them to open the door. Unless I can order it on the phone, I've got to get them to move my New Every Two date up 1 month. Surely that won't be too much of a problem.

I absolutely despise this lame Blackberry Tour I've been using for 2 years. I've NEVER liked it. I'm sick of everyone rubbing their apps in my face.

TBolt2011

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm sick of everyone rubbing their apps in my face.

Meh, since I've had the Alias 2 for 2 years, I bought a 3rd Generation iPod touch when they came out. Now I'm selling it for money towards my HTC Bolt >.>

I'm finally ridding myself of Apple! :D

Sorry, had to let my personal preference out.

SUB-dawg

Nexus Lover
Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
Meh, since I've had the Alias 2 for 2 years, I bought a 3rd Generation iPod touch when they came out. Now I'm selling it for money towards my HTC Bolt >.>

I'm finally ridding myself of Apple! :D

Sorry, had to let my personal preference out.

did you get my private message?

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I'll probably end up getting the TBolt once it's out. Love my Fascinate but I'm due for an upgrade in February, anyway. I might give it a month or so to see what other people have to say about it first, though.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mervy333