Sprint opening early ?

Gcorvette987

May 18, 2010
Visit site
hey guys, just went to my local sprint store to chat with the reps and get on their good side before launch, and the said that they will be opening a hour early that day.
He also told me that during their training, they were told froyo will be coming to evo a few weeks after release!

Darth Pooh#CB

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
hey guys, just went to my local sprint store to chat with the reps and get on their good side before launch, and the said that they will be opening a hour early that day.
He also told me that during their training, they were told froyo will be coming to evo a few weeks after release!

While I am hopeful that FroYo is coming to the Evo (officially) sooner than Eclair did for the Hero/Moment, I wouldn't put a ton of stock into the notion.

THAT BEING SAID, I've heard the same by Sprint Evo advocates. Which leads me to believe it is DEF being said in those training sessions... whether the timetable holds up is TBD.

Caitlyn McKenzie

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Froyo has to actually come out first before they can provide an update to it. Keep in mind that Froyo is not actually publically available. All the Froyo stuff with the Nexus One is hacked ROMs from a beta.

BigRick10

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Froyo has to actually come out first before they can provide an update to it. Keep in mind that Froyo is not actually publically available. All the Froyo stuff with the Nexus One is hacked ROMs from a beta.

Um no it is not. Froyo is officialy out for the Nexus 1.

sYnOnYx

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Mine told me " they still haven't been made aware " about their friday open Guy said they only get a call or two a day about the evo.